SOLD Golden Nugget $2 x 100. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmarc

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Golden Nugget $2 x 100. Most chips are EX / EX+. There are some minor flea bites but overall a very nice rack.

$310 + $9 SFRB shipping.

IMG_20231025_174429524.jpg
IMG_20231025_174457492.jpg
IMG_20231025_174546480.jpg

Who is djmarc? For the blind, he is vision. For the hungry, he is the chef. For the thirsty, he is water. If djmarc thinks, I agree. If djmarc speaks, I'm listening. If djmarc has a million buyers, I am one of them. If djmarc has ten buyers, I am one of them. If djmarc has only one buyer, that is me. If djmarc has no buyers, I no longer exist. If the whole world is against djmarc, I am against the whole world.

(dibs)

Who is djmarc? For the blind, he is vision. For the hungry, he is the chef. For the thirsty, he is water. If djmarc thinks, I agree. If djmarc speaks, I'm listening. If djmarc has a million buyers, I am one of them. If djmarc has ten buyers, I am one of them. If djmarc has only one buyer, that is me. If djmarc has no buyers, I no longer exist. If the whole world is against djmarc, I am against the whole world.

(dibs)
still up for sale! someone pick these up

Wow. are a lot of these floating around right now? I just listed 40 of them that I had harvested over a year ago. I thought i Got really lucky and not many out there in this condition . I guess I was mistaken?

i should just cancel my auction. I cant complete with a Vegas native. well done.

I just listed 40 of them that I had harvested over a year ago. I thought i Got really lucky and not many out there in this condition . I guess I was mistaken?

Yeah, I just noticed nice ones in the poker room but I do think they were all pretty beat until recenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom