Going to hustler. Will harvest chips at cost (1 Viewer)

greenchip

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to hustler tonight to play poker for my first time. If anyone wants me to harvest a few chips (not barrels/racks), let me know. I can harvest at face value plus shipping and optional tip.

Chip images courtesy of ChipGuide.

Also does anyone know why I can’t harvest Hustler $20 and $50 chips? They don’t use anymore?

C0C12DC9-79F2-43E6-B9D6-D8732979447F.jpeg

Last edited:
Offer closed. I had a bad time with people teasing me by how I look, which someone I do not wish to spend time with. Then the dealer also started to be disrespectful along with the players.

If someone calls me “you look like a @&#$,” I don’t name call them back. I leave the table and ignore them. If they’re disrespectful, I call the security (glad I didn’t have to this time).

No chip was harvested. I will never return there. Lesson learned not to go where I’m not welcomed at. I’m glad people here are so welcoming.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear mate. People are cunts. That’s why I hate most of them.

Hoping they weren’t laughing/teasing due to a physical issue.. that would suck big time.
I wasn’t the only one who’s teased by how one looks. It was more of a culture at that timing.

Makes sense WSOP rules are so strict to avoid the foolers who ruin our game.

People fucking suck. I would never go there now hearing this. No surprise that their poker stream is part owned by a scam artist and borderline criminal. Seeing some of the class they've had on their streams, sadly, and knowing this, it unfortunately doesn't surprise me. The whole operation there gives me the heebie jeebies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom