Ordering Closed Germany GB for WSOP cards mold tributes . Deutschland WSOP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancho

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am ordering a set of very nice (ceramic) cards mold WSOP main event tributes to Germany. If you are interested, PM me. I will not post any pictures or info here.
I have artwork for
1,000 (yellow)
5,000 (orange)
25,000 (dark green)
100,000 (Pink)
500,000 (red)

There is a possibility for 25, 100 and 500. The manufacturer has 39 an 43mm cards mold.

Last edited:
Generally interested but why no pictures? :ninja:
Also:
Could we submit our own designs as well and just be part of the shipping crate?
I know of at least two other interested German chippers in a cards mold group buy to Europe.

everyone gets pics via PM. I'm open for any option that reduces the cost.

Update: As you all know (via PM) I have samples from one supplier already. The "Tina" samples got delayed and were sent only yesterday, so it's going to take a couple of days. I will send pics as soon as I get them. If anyone commits to order I will ask for a new quote for the new amount. If no one joins, I am still ordering. The order will definietely go out in January.

Still not decided if 39 or 43 mm, supplier 1 only has 39mm cards mold. Tina can do 43. The price I mentioned in pm was for 39mm.

if UK is later included would probably be interested depending on design :)

UK is doable, but expensive, since the chips would be sent to germany first. We have to pay customs duties and then the shipping to UK and probably duties again...

Shall we bump this and add "cards mold" for increased visibility? Seems to be a relevant keyword for this. I have to believe we can generate a bit more interest from DE on this.

Everyone interested has been added to a group chat. Details will be shared there

Interested aswell. Is it possible to change denominations and maybe do a cash set/sideorder?

Vancho, correct me if I'm wrong, but in theory we're flexible on denoms and even design. The potential savings come from volume discount and consolidated shipping to DE.
Right?

I have never done a GB before, but I think that is correct. I don't know how much we save this way, but I will summarize all orders and ask for a quote. We can have different designs. I am ordering a cash set myself. The design is courtesy of @p5woody .
NGU-vancho-1a.png

Looks like the final order will go out in about 2-3 weeks. I will post an update here in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom