GEISHA PALACE MSK PLAQUE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapincretin

Two Pair
Reaction score
GEISHA PALACE PLAQUES

Acetate plaques in a Japanese style with a center " Kanji ".
Graphic design by Lapin Magique (lapincretin on PCF)
Type : Acetate pro. plaque - Factory : MSK

The Group Buy is completed. THX.

SPV2-001.png

Last edited:
I wait for the samples then it will be finished to order. I took a few more plaques but not much.
There is about a week left to join the GB, thank you.

Ty. Pic with the SP chips (set always under construction).
I love the wave pattern in the background of the plaque! I would love to order a Plaque set from MSK, but I have no idea how I go about creating a design(I’m a terrible artist)any tips on ordering and submitting designs for a plaque set would be most welcomed! I’m a super green noob when it comes to the custom plaque game, but I can’t wait to be able to breakthrough and start a Plaque project!!! Again I tip my hat! Your plaques are art! Love em

If you have no concept of graphics it will be difficult, with the effects and adjustments the result can quickly become disastrous. For these plaques there were several changes with a samples set, I removed the edge (#1 version black plaque) because difficult to align, changed colors and lines, etc..

If you have no concept of graphics it will be difficult, with the effects and adjustments the result can quickly become disastrous. For these plaques there were several changes with a samples set, I removed the edge (#1 version black plaque) because difficult to align, changed colors and lines, etc..
Do you do all the graphic work on a computer program? I suck at working computers! LOL
Or do you just send them a image and tell the the placement on the plaque? Sorry for firing all these questions at you but after seen your beautiful plaque set I’m inspired!! Thanks again

Computer program. I think it's possible to draw a project and scan it but there will be graphic corrections to be done in the software.
The problem with custom plaque is that you do not see the " marble " effect (or other effect) on your project, the design will be adjusted at the factory, but there will be losses or too bright colors, etc.. and it will be necessary to correct.

Without concept of graphics you will have trouble. You can send a logo to the factory and they will do the work for you, but if you want a really custom result it will make the model yourself and adjust with sample. For example, at first I chose the GOLD option for laser printing characters, Serious error ! It looked like a business card from a chinese restaurant, really not great it's much better in silver. :] Etc..

Computer program. I think it's possible to draw a project and scan it but there will be graphic corrections to be done in the software.
The problem with custom plaque is that you do not see the " marble " effect (or other effect) on your project, the design will be adjusted at the factory, but there will be losses or too bright colors, etc.. and it will be necessary to correct.

Without concept of graphics you will have trouble. You can send a logo to the factory and they will do the work for you, but if you want a really custom result it will make the model yourself and adjust with sample. For example, at first I chose the GOLD option for laser printing characters, Serious error ! It looked like a business card from a chinese restaurant, really not great it's much better in silver. :] Etc..
Thank you so much for the advice! I know I said it a ton already but your custom plaques are gorgeous and you should be very proud of your work, they turned out brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom