GB Interest: Jack MSK Plaques (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So @albatros63 had some of these made (design by @timinater) and after getting my hands on some NCVs I can say they're awesome (photo credit to Fred):

plaque1.jpg
plaque2.jpg

I'd like to purchase more of the yellow NCVs and am wondering if anyone else is interested. (Note: Fred and Tim both gave me the green light to do this.)

Rough pricing from MSK:

Yellow NCV 94mm x 66mm
quantity 50 @ $6.46
quantity 100 @ $6.16

Purple $500 82mm x 57mm
quantity 50: @ $5.87
quantity 100: @ $5.57

Shipping cost to US approximately
quantity 100: $96 total
(plus reshipping from me to you)

I believe Tim is amenable to designing additional denominations, his fee if any TBD.

So . . . if you're interested in any of the above and/or have requests for other denominations, etc., let me know in the thread.

Interested in yellow and would love a T5K (grey?) and T25K (blue?)! Likely 40 of the T5, 20 of the blue and 10-20 of the yellow.

I'd be interested in 20 of the yellow NCV plaques

Interested in purple 500 and also a higher denomination. An orange plaque could be nice.

I am interested in

60 of a $500 that is a hot pink color for a T2000 set.
10 of the yellow

Last edited:
I'm about to kick this into gear but may be selling my Jacks set soon, so stay tuned.

I'm interested in 20 Yellow NCV plaques if this goes through.

I am about to make a personal purchase of some 500s (pink) and some NCV yellows. I would be happy to add some of yall in if you need. PM for more information.

The likelihood of me letting go of my Jacks set soon is extremely high. As such, I won’t be running this buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom