SOLD Full PCF! Tiger Palace NCV white barrels, SD sample sets, HS Clev barrels, THC Starbursts (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take two barrels of the white TP ncv

These have sold. I've decided that each purchase today and tomorrow of Tiger Palace NCV White will get a cat pic.

20221204_133015.jpg

Bump: Everyone who bought barrels from me can now track their shipments.

Cat update:
My cat had a cancerous sarcoma on her hind leg. It basically came out of nowhere and started taking over the muscles around her knee. It grew enough that she was in a lot of pain.

Now, I say "had" cancer because the vet was able to remove it, which is wonderful news... but only by removing her entire left hind leg. It was too big to save her leg. But at least the vet saved her life.

Here she is after waking up from anesthesia.

1.jpg

And taking a drink for the first time in a while.

2.jpg

She is still in recovery at the vet. But I expect her home by this weekend.
She has a lot of healing to do, and later she will need to learn to walk on three legs.

I appreciate all the well wishes. It means a lot.

Cat update:
My cat had a cancerous sarcoma on her hind leg. It basically came out of nowhere and started taking over the muscles around her knee. It grew enough that she was in a lot of pain.

Now, I say "had" cancer because the vet was able to remove it, which is wonderful news... but only by removing her entire left hind leg. It was too big to save her leg. But at least the vet saved her life.

View attachment 1091428

View attachment 1091429

She has a lot of healing to do, and later she will need to learn to walk on three legs.

Incredible! A scary time but they're amazingly resilient. My pup lost her back hind leg and now bounces around mightily. I hope and believe you'll be impressed by how quickly she adapts.

Cat update:

View attachment 1091428

View attachment 1091429

I'm so happy to see people, like yourself, who have the sense of priorities, consider their pets as their family and set them above anything purely material.

I wish you and her to live your best life.

Bump with cat update:

My cat is still in recovery today. But she is doing very well. She will be coming home tomorrow morning.

I also sold one rack of Tiger NCV White last night through PM, so I'm counting that for one last cat photo.
20191205_113229~2.jpg

Boop the snoot, from a couple years ago.

Again, thank you for all the support.

Tiger Palace NCV Red are also now available by the barrel in the OP. Quantities very limited. NCV White quantities are getting low.
No need to wait on Ken! Get Ken prices right now. All purchases completed by this Sunday will ship out this Monday.
No restrictions, everyone can buy as much as they want. Just call "Dibs."
20230217_221430-jpg.1092718
20230217_220225-jpg.1090480

Last cat update:
She is home and doing well. First thing she did was hobble over to her food bowl and meow at me until I fed her. She was hungry, which was a good sign.
She's still recovering, but taking it easy. It looks like the only thing impeding her is her "Cone of Shame." Only because it stick out and she bumps it into walls.

A barrel of HS Cle 100s has sold.

And these have sold.
And of course this means @BarrieJ3 is done. There's no way Barrie would ever buy another chip now.
right-jackson-rathbone.gif
I mean I went from 200 racks of chips down to 3 sets!

I still need a barrel of purple and white claws, but otherwise yeah mostly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom