Frontier Club Bike Tire LCrown $1 (1 Viewer)

Dingdingding

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey there,

I did occasionally buy a few sets of random chips, mostly to get a feeling for some of the older molds. Yesterday i started to check a few of the older hot stamps to see if they have any location history and took a look at this blue bike tire as well.

The chipguide confirms its existence, but i didn't see any pics. I mean the condition is obviously heart-breaking, but is it actually a rare find?

Best regards
Dingdingding

Attachments

• PXL_20230721_192152169~2.jpg
    PXL_20230721_192152169~2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20230721_192117521~2.jpg
    PXL_20230721_192117521~2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 38
That is pretty cool, not in a range where it would make sense to try and sell it to get more others but i guess that makes it my 2nd highest value chip then :)

I am a follower of your YouTube-Channel already, but your knowledge about vintages is always impressing. Thank you so much @Okku !

Edit: I didn't find any pics because i thought it was a LCr from Vegas Frontier Club... Didn't really look at California at all. Stupid me, blue dollar should have been a hint...

That is pretty cool, not in a range where it would make sense to try and sell it to get more others but i guess that makes it my 2nd highest value chip then :)

I am a follower of your YouTube-Channel already, but your knowledge about vintages is always impressing. Thank you so much @Okku !

Edit: I didn't find any pics because i thought it was a LCr from Vegas Frontier Club... Didn't really look at California at all. Stupid me, blue dollar should have been a hint...
Thank you! I appreciate it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom