For Sale FREE! You pay shipping. 20 x Grand Cardroom Silver Foil 100's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyotesetter

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pay the shipping and these are free to you. I just need to see that you have a set of these and they will actually get used and not just get re sold. Message here with photos. I decide who gets them.

Attachments

• 20230406_093043.jpg
    20230406_093043.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 268
  • 20230406_093033.jpg
    20230406_093033.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 271
I’ve owned a lot of different chips over the years, but I’ve never owned suits mold. So I don’t need them, but I’d love to own a stack to see what they feel like and how they handle and sound. In the unlikely event that nobody with a set replies, please consider me.

I have no set. But in the case nobody ends up taking them I’d like to check them out. I haven’t had a pip mold before to shuffle or anything. I’ll also give my word that I will offer the same deal to the community when I decide to pass them on. Hopefully sobody with a set gets them though. Very nice offering.

I have a set of solic hotstamps that I was trying to finish and thought I had with a barrel purchase from Spinettis, but what I received from them will not work and I am trying to rectify the issue. Anyway, that puts me back in the hunt for 1 barrel of 100s to finish this set, and this stack would be perfect in both style and color!

Here is a link to my previous wanted thread and I will photo the corrent set as it sits when I get home shortly!

Thread 'Almost done, just need a barrel of 100s! Let's see what you have....' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...barrel-of-100s-lets-see-what-you-have.103242/

In other words, please consider me as these will get played with this set!

Thanks!

I suppose I should find out the weight first as the rest of the set is leaded, but I am good with the slightly different mold as it is still Paulson, so it still goes.

So here is the set with missing 100s. Currently running with the Pinon fracs but will switch over to the Crystal Bay fracs to eliminate dirty stacks once I finish the rack. The 100s would slot in right next to the green 25s.

20230406_134600.jpg

Yeah, lot of similar colors there, could get confusing, especially for drinkers, or old guys with bad eyes, like me.

Pay the shipping and these are free to you. I just need to see that you have a set of these and they will actually get used and not just get re sold. Message here with photos. I decide who gets them.
Interesting! Where did these come from? Mine are charcoal, much darker, and I don't recall a lighter grey option.

Like these:
GCRpaulson1.png

Interesting! Where did these come from? Mine are charcoal, much darker, and I don't recall a lighter grey option.

Like these:
View attachment 1115331
I bought 2200 from Heavyball a few years ago then got over 1k more from others. For a time I believe I had the biggest set around. Unfortunately Covid shut my main business down for 18 months and I had to sell. I don't care a lot about stuff, but breaking that set up hurt my heart. I regularly host 4 to five table tournies so they would have gotten used a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom