Cancelled Free Big A** Pelicans - San Antonio (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
Going through the last of stuff to finish my overseas shipping boxes and came across (forgot) about these.

All have a scuff mark or two from shipping overseas.

Offering here for free to any chipper that needs one/would use one. I’m in the San Antonio area.

If more than one wants something, I’ll mark it down and pull a random number for winner 02/01.

Pelican 1610 - foam was used, would need new foam @TX_Golf_N_Poker
Pelican iM3200 - foam was used, would need new foam @aggie
Pelican 1630 - foam was used, would need new foam. @TX_Golf_N_Poker
4th Pelican that’s bigger than the others. 1650 I think? I believe this is brand new foam.

Last edited:
I’m in SA and would love the iM3200. Being new here, I certainly don’t want to be greedy and am happy to pass.

Thanks for the tag! Sure, I'd be interested in having one. What the estimated capacity of each one?

Thanks for the tag! Sure, I'd be interested in having one. What the estimated capacity of each one?
Lol lemme get back to you on that one. I know just straight boxes with foam on outside Ben and Brie were getting 2100 chips into what’s basically the 15XX series.

So I’d guess somewheres near 8ishk for the big one? Give or take a couple thousand.

Lol lemme get back to you on that one. I know just straight boxes with foam on outside Ben and Brie were getting 2100 chips into what’s basically the 15XX series.

So I’d guess somewheres near 8ishk for the big one? Give or take a couple thousand.
You don't have to do that. I see now that they are HUGE! Put me in the drawing for the smallest ones. The 1610, right? Or the 1630. Either one of those is fine.

You don't have to do that. I see now that they are HUGE! Put me in the drawing for the smallest ones. The 1610, right? Or the 1630. Either one of those is fine.
Btw got a number. Easy 10,800 chips using werneckes/racks without trying to squish more in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom