Cancelled Frac possibilities for Horseshoe Cincinnati, 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugthefish

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

WTB Horseshoe Cincinnati 5s x 1 racks. Also looking for something (1 rack) to use as fracs, either snappers I can relabel, solids, Starbursts, roulettes, etc. Don't have to be mint but good condition preferred.

Attachments

• 20230109_163842.jpg
    20230109_163842.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
I think you need to go pink, blue or a bright color if you go with a solid.

Are you staying with RHC? Or willing to mix in THC solids?

you would have to add teh labels to the other 199 of them, but I have the over labels from Gear in hand so you wouldn't have to order them.

I think you need to go pink, blue or a bright color if you go with a solid.

Are you staying with RHC? Or willing to mix in THC solids?

I was thinking pink or yellow, blue could work as well. Prefer RHC just so everything feels the same, but budget is not unlimited.

What I'd LOVE for fracs is a rack of Horseshoe Cincinnati snappers, but I'm doubting those are gonna be in my price range if I even found a rack available.
yeah last rack I seen they were like $800 for the rack or something and that was a while ago

I sold those I had at cost

these are the chips you want for fracs wish I still had them I sold them to @AZBOARDER13 then I believe he sold them to @FlopTheNuts

I maybe wrong on that

thumbnail-jpg4-jpg.865335
Correct, but I then sold them to @TheTrout, not sure if he is willing to sell or if he's using them. They are truly a neon pink and have no idea why the hell I ever sold them LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom