SOLD Fournier Spare Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
These were put into play for a single game of about 5 hours. Someone at my game bent some of the cards making the decks unplayable. These are all of the cards that are still in great shape with no marks. I am selling each card for $.50 plus $.50 shipping. I should be able to mail 10 cards for $.50 shipping. All proceeds will go toward a new deck! Below are available cards.
9FE160B8-0464-43F2-86F9-07036334C0E9.jpeg
A15AC912-0C46-476B-AD20-C6B6191F3DF8.jpeg

Wow....
Someone bent almost 40% of your 2 decks of cards in 5 hours of play? wtf

I have those exact cards and also a bunch of the wsop 2012 bridge standard pip which are on the same card stock. I have seen nothing at all like this. Mentioning this just in case someone gets the idea that these are prone to this sort of issue. In my experience, they are not. Everyone in my game likes them a lot & I personally think they are fantastic!

Yea, I think I know who it was
Wow....
Someone bent almost 40% of your 2 decks of cards in 5 hours of play? wtf

I have those exact cards and also a bunch of the wsop 2012 bridge standard pip which are on the same card stock. I have seen nothing at all like this. Mentioning this just in case someone gets the idea that these are prone to this sort of issue. In my experience, they are not. Everyone in my game likes them a lot & I personally think they are fantastic!
I know… it’s crazy that so many were damaged. I am going to mention that the cards were damaged last game to try and avoid it happening again. We have used many other decks without this issue so it’s definitely strange that it only happened with the Fourniers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom