Cancelled Forrest green solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drok5

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Seeing what’s out there. Thinking about changing up my $20 chip for my cash set. 100 forest green solids super sharp edges still chalky. 80 milled 20 still hot stamped fun nite 25. day green in similar condition. Also entertaining black solids. Willing to work out trade terms via pm. Just need 80!
12BD41F6-E2CA-4ED8-BEE3-F3BFC1296F9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Charcoal is always usually readily available and lilac! Unfortunately these are long gone! But they are out there.
BF19553A-2F8E-44C9-8C8F-710346AE642A.jpeg

I’ve got a barrel of charcoal for the $100 chip but that might change also… the longer I sit with them without labels the more I change my mind lol… frickin rabbit hole I’m goin down.. danggiittttt

I’ve got a barrel of charcoal for the $100 chip but that might change also… the longer I sit with them without labels the more I change my mind lol… frickin rabbit hole I’m goin down.. danggiittttt
Legitimately why I paused my custom projects!

I have a rack of hot stamped $10’s that look like they might work. Like brand new. I won’t be home until Tuesday next week (at Dallas meetup) but I’ll send you pics if you remind me then.

I have a rack of hot stamped $10’s that look like they might work. Like brand new. I won’t be home until Tuesday next week (at Dallas meetup) but I’ll send you pics if you remind me then.
Right on! I live very close too bad you didn’t bring ‘em with ya!

Bump will add cash for certain Trades if needed. Where them day greens out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom