SOLD For Sale 1 Rack of Jack Detroit Secondary $25s (Sale #3) - Selling at Cost - No DIBS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
THIS IS NOT A DIBS SALE - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY
I am selling some extra racks of Jack Detroit chips that I don't need, at the last price @TheChipRoom sold during the St. Patrick's sale. This sale is for ONE rack of the Secondary $25s at $159/rack, plus shipping. The buyer will be randomly picked from the list of those who are interested. If the process works, I will sell a few more racks the same way in the coming days

I would highly prefer to get these chips in the hands of those who got shut out of the sale, or those who bought a limited/small set and need to add a rack or two to make their set playable. Although I can not force you not to re-sell these chips and/or profit from your sales, I would highly appreciate and encourage you to do the right thing and if you happen to no longer need these chips, or happen not to like them when you do receive them (highly unlikely), pass them along to other chippers at cost. Chip Karma does exist (reverse chip Karma definitely exists :mad:).

Some of the people who I hope/wish do not ask their names to be added to the list and would not qualify for this random drawing:
  • If you have a large set of Jack Detroit chips, please do not ask your name to be added to the list
  • If you are a flipper or have posted other Jack Detroit chips for sale, or have been selling them privately, for profit, please do not even attempt to add your name to this list
The deadline to get your name on the list is Saturday April 20th at 9PM Eastern Time (EDT). The Drawing will be shortly thereafter.

All you have to do is to express an interest in the thread (not via PM), your name will be added to the list, one name will get picked randomly after the list closes at 9PM on Thursday night (April 18th), and for the lucky winner, your cost for the rack of these gorgeous chips will be $159+shipping.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL THIS LISTING AT ANYTIME, GIVEN IT'S A NEW WAY OF SELLING IN THE COMMUNITY AND MAY HAVE SOME KINKS THAT NEED TO BE WORKED OUT.

I ran a similar listing here (#1) and
here (#2)...

Now to pr0n:

20190306_141319.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom