SOLD *Flash Sale* Milano Variant "Crazy Horse" x 500 (39mm ~10g) $100 Shipped. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello friends, I have these pure clay (china clays) Milano variant "Crazy Horse" chips. I used these as travel chips, and not much wear on them; they are all in great shape. $130 $115 $100 Shipped CONUS. International Extra.

If you really like these chips then you can always add on more from a Canadian Vendor that sells these (as their exclusive chip) for around ~ $0.36/chip. They have inexpensive US shipping as well :) You can check them out here if you wish to add on to this set. Use code "GIVEME5" to save $5 off your order/shipping.

Please note that their $50 & $0.50 chips are from a different batch & have some height discrepancies.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Breakdown - 500 chips - $130 $100 Shipped CONUS
  1. 50c x 75
  2. $1 x 125
  3. $5 x 125
  4. $25 x 125
  5. $50 x 50
Thank you
Enjoy :)
- V

Last edited:
You can ask to everyone owned Milanos
Smell terrible
Doesn’t matter if you clean or oil
The stink still there unfortunately
I know. I have Milanos and these Milano relabels as well. I don't know if they did something to them or maybe I got the COVID and don't know but they don't have a smell. I know the smell you're talking about and luckily these don't have them somehow. Might be the holy Grail set lol

You can ask to everyone owned Milanos
Smell terrible
Doesn’t matter if you clean or oil
The stink still there unfortunately
Ok. I just smelled all of the denominations. I can't believe I just said that... Anyway, no smell so either I'll become totally accustomed to it or I got the best set of Milanos / relabels ever

Kinda wanted to see some hundo's in there. Checked the vendor you listed, $22 for shipping to U.S. if I picked up a couple of rolls of hundreds. Where are you seeing cheap shipping to U.S.?

Kinda wanted to see some hundo's in there. Checked the vendor you listed, $22 for shipping to U.S. if I picked up a couple of rolls of hundreds. Where are you seeing cheap shipping to U.S.?
Exactly. Its around ~$20 shipping to add hundos and other denoms.

I think around $20 is reasonable especially because its not done by weight, so you can many rolls of $100 and other denoms and accessories and it will still be ~$20

Use code "GIVEME5" to save $5 off your order/shipping. And remember its ~$20 CAD for shipping. Even less $ USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom