Cancelled Flamingo want ad (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piccolo

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I want Las Vegas flamingo spotted chips. Either version of the day blue $1s, and $5s. The color of the $5s can vary a bit, but different shades of RED only. No RHC’s.

All the chips have to be in mint condition.
2D9D4355-219F-4AF7-BF7C-21AC8979107A.jpeg
7324CE20-155A-44DF-8EEF-458A5E0B9294.jpeg
34835359-88D0-4C02-AD77-E89107FEAB82.png
BC6F6984-9712-4BA8-9754-0F757AD09F02.jpeg

I know there are other $5s other than those 2.

If you have any (even just 3 chips) hit me up. I’d love to chat about ‘em.

Last edited:
Based on your specs I found a perfect chip for you. Just had to cross out a few minor details.

I want Las Vegas (Laughlin) flamingo spotted chips; $1s and $5s (NCV).

$1s-have to be “day blue,” (Arc Yellow) and no RHC (Definitely RHC). Top hat or house mold only.

$5s-Don’t have to be the exact same shade, but they should be red (in the shade of Arc Yellow). Again, no RHC’s (again, definitely RHC).

There may be some other molds. I am open to those; just definitely no RHC’s. (No, just definitely RHC) All the chips have to be from Las Vegas (No, Laughlin, Nevada - are you even listening?), and in mint condition. (I kept the chip under my armpit for about an hour).

flamingo-sic-bo_001.jpg

Based on your specs I found a perfect chip for you. Just had to cross out a few minor details.

I want Las Vegas (Laughlin) flamingo spotted chips; $1s and $5s (NCV).

$1s-have to be “day blue,” (Arc Yellow) and no RHC (Definitely RHC). Top hat or house mold only.

$5s-Don’t have to be the exact same shade, but they should be red (in the shade of Arc Yellow). Again, no RHC’s (again, definitely RHC).

There may be some other molds. I am open to those; just definitely no RHC’s. (No, just definitely RHC) All the chips have to be from Las Vegas (No, Laughlin, Nevada - are you even listening?), and in mint condition. (I kept the chip under my armpit for about an hour).

View attachment 780116
What the hell? Thanks...

Just kidding, bro. I'm bumping your thread for more eyeballs. :wtf:
Eh okay. Feels kind of... mocking. I’m getting there aren’t that many of these, probably hard to find mint, but I don’t have anything to lose tryin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom