SOLD Flamingo Cards Mold Cash Set - 650 Chips (Brand New) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Really don't want to do this, but I can't have these chips sitting around. I originally purchased these for someone on here where I was going to reship them to Europe. I'm not going to get into too many details, but it's been about 2 1/2 months or somewhere near there and I still haven't received payment from them. After multiple times being told that I'd get payment "next week" I think I'm done being patient. As cool as they are to possibly keep for myself, I just wouldn't use them. I know there are probably plenty of people on here that could use them for their games or maybe even add onto their sets. So, this is the chance to add on without having to wait.

Breakdown is as follows:
x100 - 25c
x200 - $1s
x200 - $5s
x100 - $25s
x50 - $100s

Price is at cost ($253.50) + shipping built into the price (~$18ish) + little extra on top ($9.50) = $280
Payment via PayPal F&F or USDC crypto.

Chips are BRAND NEW, never been shuffled, only taken out of the box to take pictures to send. I'll even re-sleeve everything before it's shipped again so nothing breaks.

Main shipping method would be FedEx (FedEx Express 2 Day). If you'd like to have things shipped internationally please let me know. We would just have to figure out shipping at that point. Shipped prices in the sale are for CONUS. Insurance can be added if the buyer would like it.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

IMG-8727 (1).jpg

Really don't want to do this, but I can't have these chips sitting around. I originally purchased these for someone on here where I was going to reship them to Europe. I'm not going to get into too many details, but it's been about 2 1/2 months or somewhere near there and I still haven't received payment from them. After multiple times being told that I'd get payment "next week" I think I'm done being patient. As cool as they are to possibly keep for myself, I just wouldn't use them. I know there are probably plenty of people on here that could use them for their games or maybe even add onto their sets. So, this is the chance to add on without having to wait.

Breakdown is as follows:
x100 - 25c
x200 - $1s
x200 - $5s
x100 - $25s
x50 - $100s

Price is at cost ($253.50) + shipping built into the price (~$18ish) + little extra on top ($9.50) = $280
Payment via PayPal F&F or USDC crypto.

Chips are BRAND NEW, never been shuffled, only taken out of the box to take pictures to send. I'll even re-sleeve everything before it's shipped again so nothing breaks.

Main shipping method would be FedEx (FedEx Express 2 Day). If you'd like to have things shipped internationally please let me know. We would just have to figure out shipping at that point. Shipped prices in the sale are for CONUS. Insurance can be added if the buyer would like it.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

View attachment 1072401
Not fair, whoever it is. Classy of ya, Oscar, to keep it private. If it were me, I’d be uncontrollably irate.

Shame on someone for not following through. At least that’s what I think.

Not fair, whoever it is. Classy of ya, Oscar, to keep it private. If it were me, I’d be uncontrollably irate.

Shame on someone for not following through. At least that’s what I think.
Yeah, please at least leave feedback on their profile regarding this, we have those numbers for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom