SOLD Flamingo $1s - $185 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn... we can do this?? I've missed out on like 3-4 feedback due to the same scenario.
I don't see an issue with it. I've made other sales by PM only before (as buyer or seller), where no Classified thread was posted, and thus was prevented from leaving feedback. If using another sale thread to leave feedback for a PM only sale, I would typically list the chips sold in the feedback (otherwise might seem suspicous if one seller gets multiple feedback for the same ad).

Another way to allow feedback, is if you're the buyer, is to open an Wanted Ad for the chips you bought, ask the seller to post, so you can leave feedback and vice versa, and then mark the thread Sold/Found. [I wouldn't necessarily open a For Sale thread for chips that have already sold, though, so people wouldn't get hopes up.]

sorry to threadjack -- back to the sale for the Flamingo $1 chips

damn... we can do this?? I've missed out on like 3-4 feedback due to the same scenario.

No, this is not permitted. Its bypassing the checks and balances of the feedback system. If you only want to deal in private, you don't get public feedback.
If we start to see posts like this, they will be removed along with the feedbacks.

No, this is not permitted. Its bypassing the the checks and balances of the feedback system. If you only want to deal in private, you don't get public feedback.

What if you closed your thread but the buyer forgot to post? Is there a way to reopen and have them leave a comment?

No, this is not permitted. Its bypassing the the checks and balances of the feedback system. If you only want to deal in private, you don't get public feedback.
Thanks for clarifying, I was not aware of this. This doesn't happen often, but I've wanted to leave positive feedback in a few cases where members reached out to me to sell something discussed in another thread, or vice-versa.

Another way to allow feedback, is if you're the buyer, is to open an Wanted Ad for the chips you bought, ask the seller to post, so you can leave feedback and vice versa, and then mark the thread Sold/Found. [I wouldn't necessarily open a For Sale thread for chips that have already sold, though, so people wouldn't get hopes up.]
@Tommy -- would this be allowed?

@Tommy -- would this be allowed?

No, because its creating ads for deals that are already done.

What if you closed your thread but the buyer forgot to post? Is there a way to reopen and have them leave a comment?

No, its best to make sure that the other person has posted in your thread before you mark it Sold, Founded, or Traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom