First Table Guidance - Foldable Round (2 Viewers)

davesilver88

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi All,

As I try to get my friends back into poker, and creating my custom chips, I thought it made sense to also focus on the table.

Any thoughts on a “cheaper” options rather than going for a full custom? Just trying to get an entry level round table for a few hundred rather than boosting up to custom. A custom table may be in the future, but for now what ever the community feels as a decent quality, foldable round table would be really helpful.

Thanks!

I have one of these that I cover with 1/4" closed cell foam and a table cloth my daughter made for me years ago. The table cost about half what it does now when I bought it. Works good and folds up small enough to get out of the way.
https://www.amazon.com/Lifetime-25402-Commercial-Round-Granite/dp/B003DYXM7S/ref=sr_1_11?crid=2D26AR3SXBIP0&keywords=lifetime+round+folding+table+60+inch&qid=1679587996&s=home-garden&sprefix=60+inch+round+folding+table,garden,196&sr=1-11&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.f5122f16-c3e8-4386-bf32-63e904010ad0
I actually have this bookmarked already! Seems like a 5ft round table is a good size for a 8 person game.

Now I’m trying to find a padded / drink holder table top that would go on top of this.

I got some 1/4" closed cell foam and a green velour (I think it is velour any how) from a place local to me called UFO (upholstery fabric outlet). My daughter made the cloth into a table cloth oversized with elastic sewn around the edges so you can chinch it down tight. Works real good. I still use it if we have a game at someone's house that doesn't have a table.

When at home we play in my cantina on table my wife found in a thrift shop ($200 with 6 chairs included).
1663032590234-png.985984

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom