Traded Fire Sale #2 - Crystal Park set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Selling off everything not in a keeper set here to help fund my Pointe After acquisition. Stay tuned for more.

Last of my Crystal Park secondaries, all chips have cancellation stamps as well as full face inlays.

200x $1
380 x $5s

$500 + shipping PP f&F
IMG_2869.jpeg
IMG_2802.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgive me for asking if this is common knowledge, but, how hard is it to remove a label on a cancelled chip? I'm intrigued...

Always tempting.. @Josh Kifer are these beyond redemption in terms of stamp removal and/or full face inlay replacement? I seem to remember some discussion in prior threads about the secondaries, but I never got to the bottom of it.

Always tempting.. @Josh Kifer are these beyond redemption in terms of stamp removal and/or full face inlay replacement? I seem to remember some discussion in prior threads about the secondaries, but I never got to the bottom of it.
Stamp removal is pretty easy, inlay replacement isn’t possible, though one could potentially overlabel

From my experience. Stamp removal is super easy off an inlay.

Inlay removal can be a bigger issue, now that it's super adhered to the clay with the stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom