SOLD Fire Sale #14 - 43mm Beaver 1000s leaded (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Selling off everything not in a keeper set here to help fund my Pointe After acquisition. Stay tuned for more.

Digging deep into the vaults now :cautious:

40x Beaver £1000 43mm. These are leaded and incredible, but don’t have a home in a set. standard size 7/8” inlay, I’d planned on having Gear experiment with shaped milling them.

$400 shipped per barrel US pp F&F
IMG_3426.jpeg

IMG_5664.png

Selling off everything not in a keeper set here to help fund my Pointe After acquisition. Stay tuned for more.

Digging deep into the vaults now :cautious:

40x Beaver £1000 43mm. These are leaded and incredible, but don’t have a home in a set. standard size 7/8” inlay, I’d planned on having Gear experiment with shaped milling them.

$400 shipped per barrel US pp F&F
View attachment 1244060

View attachment 1244063
Hmmmm, do I want these back?

So wait, are these overlabels? Is the solid gray bad around the artwork part of the inlay?

Nice chips... I’m just confused.

So wait, are these overlabels? Is the solid gray bad around the artwork part of the inlay?

Nice chips... I’m just confused.
No overlabel, original Paulson inlays. They’re 7/8” inlays, so they only take up the middle of the chip, gray ring is bare clay.
IMG_6119.jpeg

I think someone had a good contact w Paulson and these were their chips for private / personal use. Late 90s probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom