Cancelled FDLmold's August singles sale inc Jack Cincy sample (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Not a dibs sale. Do not send PMs please for about the first 24 hours. Just post in the thread what you are interested in. If you don't like my price, post that you'd like to make an offer. I will sell to probably the people who make me pack the least amount of packages, a.k.a. they order more chips. After about a day or so, I'll post here that I'm sending PMs to people and it can be a dibs sale after those first few sales, if any. Bribes are welcome and encouraged. Prices do not include shipping unless noted. Payable in venmo or paypal or amazon gift certs or Apache knockoff Matsui racks (which are awesome).

Jack Cincy sample set. $179 shipped in SFRB in a PFRE. Insurance optional.
IMG_1575.jpg

Small Crown Page! Harrah's quarters $9 each, Riverside quarters $5 each, Shy Clown five $6, Shy Clown twenty-fives $19 each, Pick Hobson roulettes $39 for the set.
IMG_1576.jpg

Fivers for sale! Top three rows are well worn and are $6 each. Ligouri is also $6 but is less worn. Silver City are $10 each.
IMG_1577.jpg

Quarters for sale! Top row $6 each, second row $4 each. Third row goes $6 $6 $3 $39. Bottom row goes $3 $3 $9.
IMG_1579.jpg

Fifty-centers for sale! Cali Bell is cracked and is free with the biggest first order if you want it. I bought a replacement for my collection that was still worn (they all are), but it wasn't cracked. Rest of the chips here are $5 each since that looks about right and I'm too lazy to look them up individually.
IMG_1580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom