Cancelled FDLmold singles trade thread August 2021 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
See the end of the post for what I'm looking for. I'd rather trade, but will sell if no trade can be worked out. The price on each chip or plaque is listed and probably too high. Shoot me a PM with your best offer. (obo is "or best offer")

Photo one, I've started collecting every inlaid Missouri 50 cent chip AGAIN. (I already have a set of all 32, but I thought I'd challenge myself again). I will only trade or sell these 17 chips together, no cherry picking. I'll be happy to send pictures of the missing 15 chips so you can continue the hunt. Below that are my oversized singles. Roadhouse available as a set of 4 chips only. (MO set $100 obo, 43mm chips are $75 obo)
IMG_1566.jpg

Photo 2. I've no idea where or how I got the Jack Cincy sample set, since there's no damn frac and never was because it doesn't exist. Only available as a set. Next are small groups of leaded hot stamped chips. Pinon Plaza seven 25 cent chips (watermelon?), Railroad Pass three 25 cent chips (hot pink?), Joe's Longhorn sixteen 50 cent chips (some bright yellow color), and Riverside Laughlin ten 1 dollar chips (some shade of blue). (Cincy set is $250 obo, solids are $6 each obo)
IMG_1568.jpg

Photo 3 is simply some $5 inlaid and hot stamped chips. All are leaded I believe. (Each is $25 obo)
IMG_1569.jpg

Photo 4 is my scrowns for trade, plus a few roman mold. All scrowns are leaded except the two Riverside quarters. Roman molds are not leaded and never were, but they would be cooler if they did. I like the Pick Hobson roulette solids a lot, but they too are available for the right trade. (Chips are $95 obo each)
IMG_1570.jpg

Photo 5 is various fracs from all over. I'm not inclined to break up the row of seven Indiana chips (there are only three missing for a complete set), but I could be talked into it I suppose. Lots of lead in this picture too. (Chips are $49 obo each)
IMG_1571.jpg

Photo 6, the final one this month, is a bit of a Nevada menagerie. I love Bettie, but the chips have gone through the roof lately and are available. Circus Circus and Resorts are shuffle stacks that I've not shuffled much. (Bettie chip set is $400 obo, the rest are 4x face value obo each)
IMG_1573.jpg

End of the post...
I'm seeking quantities of up to ten each of leaded, blue, inlaid, solid, $1 chips (depends on the chip, I have some of what I'm looking for).
I'm seeking quantities of up to ten each of leaded, yellow, hot stamped, solid 50 cent chips (depends on the chip, I have some of what I'm looking for).
I'm seeking quantites of only one each of leaded, red, spotted, hot stamped, $5 chips (depends on the chip, I have some of what I'm looking for). I might consider some inlaid $5 singles too, but they are not a priority.
Chips I'm seeking must stand on edge or be damn close. Unwarped too. Used is fine, preferred actually.

Last edited:
Would love an opportunity to purchase a TRK Rounders single if it can be bought outright, will keep an eye out for your want list, good luck!

Hmmm how to get my hands on that primadonna frac......
I'm seeking quantities of up to ten each of leaded, blue, inlaid, solid, $1 chips (depends on the chip, I have some of what I'm looking for).
I'm seeking quantities of up to ten each of leaded, yellow, hot stamped, solid 50 cent chips (depends on the chip, I have some of what I'm looking for).
I'm seeking quantites of only one each of leaded, red, spotted, hot stamped, $5 chips (depends on the chip, I have some of what I'm looking for). I might consider some inlaid $5 singles too, but they are not a priority.

Easy!

Easy!
I do have a large collection of ones I'm willing to part with, I can PM you later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom