SOLD FDL mold singles and small groups sale # A B C (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks y'all! Little bday hiatus and no posts for quite a while, makes sense the chip I spammed about incessantly for three years would get listed and snatched up
:LOL: :laugh:. Absolutely fine in this particular instance though

Enjoy everyone and GLWS!
Happy birthday, bud!

I am getting to work on this now. If you said something, I have seen it and will get back to you. Also following up on “whole set” offers. Getting a bank wire, triple boxing these and all the rest, then boxing them again, and mailing them all in one transaction, has some appeal.

I gotta go work on my DILF bod now. Aiming for one of those “holy shit look at that guy” posts for my 50th birthday.

Sadly…

1708998240558.jpeg

It was a spectacular run.

Pricing is confusing. Is there a way to simplify it?
Definitely could be a bit cleaner - which chip(s) are you unsure about the price of?
Example below of how to read it
1709830715694.png

Chip(s) - Price:
Anaconda $5 - $25
Artichoke $1 - $15
Artichoke $5 - $25
4 x Aruba Palm Beach (pri/sec $5 and pri/sec $25s)- $50
Ash St - $2
Maritime Flag- $5
Aztar $25 - $8
2 x Atlantis ($5 and $25) - $40

See, that is exactly why I say no dibs. You don’t have to be the fastest clicker or “biggest loser who stalks classifieds every nanosecond” to get what you want from my classifieds. ( I fucken hate chip room sales, though I understand 100% why they are the way they are.)

If there are chips you like that start with D through Z, now is the time to ask/tell. The only chips I have that are completely off limits, for now, are Deadwood $25s. Plus a very few singles I kept for me, like the Wild Horse Colorado $5 and $25, Bird Farm $5, things like that.
I like your style!

I'm back! Long story short, my wife got fired literally the day after I posted these. Then we went through two bouts of Covid in my house. Fucken nightmare, all of it. I still have every chip, and nothing has been sold. I'm spending the day documenting ALL of the chips, keeping the ones I want, etc. Then I'm going to watch Purdue (I'm an alumnus) beat NC State in a game that will be closer than it should be. Cause that's how Matt Painter Boilers roll.

I do believe I've shared with all interested parties so far. I'm fielding offers for ALL chips first. Failing that, individual sales it will be! I'll start a new thread if that happens, and take into account all that people were interested in from this thread and the 50c yellow/mustard chip thread.

Finished inventory and created a google drive. PM me an email address if you would like access to see the goodies.
1131 chips
607 unique chips
Includes almost all chips from OP, plus the rest of the alphabet.
I feel like someone needs to step up and take on this task of continuing this rat rod set, in hopes of making a Guinness World Record or something (maybe it already is and I have no idea).
It reminds me of only selecting the foster children that look good or dogs from the humane society for that matter.

We need another @FDLmold to hold the door and prevent these chips from being split up!

One last photo before I have to give the kitchen counter back.

IMG_4229.jpg

Not keeping much from the Rat Rod, most chips are not all-time bangers. But these chips ARE, so I just can't let them go. Circumstances dictate I should divest most chips, but I can still keep a few around. :) And yes, that Excalibur $25 is as sharp as it appears!

IMG_4228.jpg

I had to take a break yesterday to prepare some e-learning for my job. I have to monitor that today, but I can do two things at once. Yes, my school district made today an e-learning day because of the eclipse. We're in the 95% or so totality zone, but lots of families are driving 3 hours south to get the full totality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom