Cancelled Faded Spade 2.0 Purple & Black (or red & blue) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalojim

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking for a purple & black bridge setup in new condition. I'll take a used setup as long as they don't show signs of wear and aren't warped. I'd be open to the red & blue but prefer the purple & black. I have a setup of these and I quite like them, they are not the 2.0 version, and I'd like to check those out. All you haters, send me your unloved cards :)

borrowed pic from @JRReynolds6181 (will take down if necessary)
0BA3700D-837C-4FD6-B365-8671D57C9751.jpeg

I guess there are some on eBay for $16.99 for the blue and red one's
Ironically, I bought those and received ones that were not 2.0 as the picture states. So, I have contacted the seller. Of course, I opened them already before noticing this. Fun times.

great lol I messaged the seller earlier and asked if these were real and everything this is what he said

earn something everyday i guess. as i stated previously we only sell authentic items. reputation is more important to me than a deck of cards. very thankful to have your business if you decide to buy. if not take care and have a very happy holiday!

That's as straight forward as Chinese arithmetic :confused

They're real, of course, just make sure they're 2.0 before you tear open the package like an animal, like I did. I probably have no recourse and the cards are fine, I just thought they'd be 2.0. Oh well, dems da breaks.

I know man, just ask again if they will be the 2.0 version for sure. If they're not, you file a claim and get your money back. It's a pain but you should get what is advertised.

great lol I messaged the seller earlier and asked if these were real and everything this is what he said

earn something everyday i guess. as i stated previously we only sell authentic items. reputation is more important to me than a deck of cards. very thankful to have your business if you decide to buy. if not take care and have a very happy holiday!
What a dink. Guess what asswhore, a deck of cards is more important to me than your reputation. If you don't want to answer my question, you don't want my business. I hope your holidays suck.

What a dink. Guess what asswhore, a deck of cards is more important to me than your reputation. If you don't want to answer my question, you don't want my business. I hope your holidays suck.
Based on @BigSlick4523 messages with the seller, the seller didn't know there were different versions of the cards and indeed is selling V1s, even though the picture and description kinda indicated V2.0. He changed his ad to show a picture of the V1s now but the description still says 2.0 I think. He lucked out and got refunded for his purchase. I on the other hand, have not, as of yet. I like the V1s just fine but haven't put them through paces to see how it goes. I'll probably end up purchasing direct from the website if nothing here come to fruition.

And yeah, that initial message from the seller cam off a bit douchey, IMO. Won't be getting business from me again.

I sent a message to Faded Spade on their website asking if the purple/black setups were available for sale. Still haven’t heard back.
Oh nice, thanks for the update. I should probably do that too if I want to get a setup.

Closing this down. No more black and purple apparently and I bought a couple decks from the website with the discount code.

Thanks for looking anyway,
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom