• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Expensive Egyptian styled ceramic tourney set(s) with plaques. (1 Viewer)

Damn. Now I have to subscribe to this thread just to find out what the “A” word is. Did he become a pimp?

...quickly turned to another form of selling (insert the “A” word) and these were left...

Damn. Now I have to subscribe to this thread just to find out what the “A” word is. Did he become a pimp?

...quickly turned to another form of selling (insert the “A” word) and these were left...
I was thinking A S S too, but wtf? Haha. I don’t get it.

Anyone here ever sell any A?

It could be A S S, Anus, Apples, Artichokes, Autographs...I don't know. It could also be copies of the TV show. Maybe he started selling the bootleg copies of each season. LOL :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

714IZQbSomL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm super happy that set has a 1/4 chip. So often I'm about to bet and think, I wish I could tilt this guy with a 1/4 chip

What about the zero chip... or the equal break down of plaques... I mean who would want more $1000 than $25000... awful break down.... did i mention the 20s AND 25s... maybe stick to selling the "A" word... these chips aren't moving and haven't moved for 6 plus months!

I was giggling the last couple of hours about that... and then miss perfect comes along and runs it for all of us! Damn it!!!

The zero chip is pure brilliance, it's for checking!

Now we can add moar chips to our sets :tup:

Checking... yess. and also adding Chris Moneymaker POWER to all in shoves. In fact, in theory, one could HUGE-BET BLUFF with towers of 0 chips and scoop some pots from unsuspecting rocks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom