SOLD Excess AS Tourney Hotstamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Though it pains me to say it, these chips are in excess of what I need. The original seller did not want to split; thus, I bought the lot with the intent to sell the extras at cost.

These chips look effectively new with minty sharp edges. I obviously haven’t had them on the table yet.

10 x 25
60 x 100
50 x 500
40 x 1000

30 x 5000
50 x 25000

310 chips x $3.50 = $1085

Payment via PP with the buyer paying fees, if any.

I’ll offer free usps shipping (to the US) to anyone who buys the lot. If I later decide to split, shipping will not be free.

If desired, shipping insurance is the buyer's expense.

411BC968-CDFD-431E-A9E3-E2E0C9999E9B.jpeg
5DB627B5-6B84-4D24-B4D7-6BBCC8480E43.jpeg

-- "IF SPLIT" DIBS ---

@Heavyball - 500s
@BGinGA - 1000s, 25000s
@arch3r - 20 x 5000s
@justsomedude - 10 x 25s, 30 x 5000s
@justincarothers 50 x 25s, 60 x 100s.

Last edited:
I haven't quite lost my mind enough yet to buy this but I am close I tell you:nailbite:

So darn pretty! These AS sets are growing on me

I've added split dibs to the OP. If you change your mind, please let me know and I'll remove your name.

Looks like the 25s and 100s are the only ones unaccounted for.

I'll still give precedence to any wanting the whole lot.

I'd take all the 25s and 100s to make them accounted for...

But not for $3.50/chip.

I'd pay some other agreed upon rate for those 25s and 100s...

Apologies but my price is firm.

If you search classifieds for lots of sold AS hot stamps over the past year prices range from $3.25 to $4.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Last edited:
Apologies but my price is firm.

If you search classifieds for lots of sold AS hot stamps over the past year prices range from $3.25 to $4.

Thank you very much for your interest.

No apologies necessary. Beautiful chips. They warrant a solid sale price!:nailbite:

I certainly appreciate the response and information. My sales history and knowledge for these chips is of course nil.

I'm tearing my house apart looking for loose change...

There are 50 x 25s and all 60 100s are available. I've put you on the dibs list with those quantities. If you truly only want 40 of the T100s let me know and I'll change it.

HOWEVER...

I have a pending buyer for the lot.

If that falls through, and if Justin is covering the remaining 25s and 100s, I'll go ahead with the split. It may be a day or three but I'll let you all know here when I have updated information.

Was wondering why these are still available.....
I have an unnatural affinity for them and can’t take the temptation to add on to my set....

The status is no longer pending and they are back on sale.

I'm going to open this up again to any who want the full lot. If the lot doesn't sell by Monday morning when I first log in, the split is on and I'll be PM'ing those on the split list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom