Cancelled ESPT 5000 No Conditioning (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve purchased so many different versions of “controversy”, as I call them and have only made a couple of them work in my projects. These sadly don’t fit.
First of all, great chips - GLWS.

More importantly, this just gave me such a great idea for my next project - The CONTROVERSIAL TRIBUTE SAMPLE SET. At minimum, this would probably include BTP $0.25, Circus Circus $1, Bourbon $5, Capitol City $20, RVCL $25, Cocaine Giraffe $100, Starlite $500. Probably need some combination of Chicken Coops and naturally, a bunch of other NAGB chips.

More importantly, this just gave me such a great idea for my next project - The CONTROVERSIAL TRIBUTE SAMPLE SET. At minimum, this would probably include BTP $0.25, Circus Circus $1, Bourbon $5, Capitol City $20, RVCL $25, Cocaine Giraffe $100, Starlite $500. Probably need some combination of Chicken Coops and naturally, a bunch of other NAGB chips.
Just wait until you see my completed project! It might take 6-8 years and $1.2 million dollars to get those last couple racks but it’ll be sweet!

Just wait until you see my completed project! It might take 6-8 years and $1.2 million dollars to get those last couple racks but it’ll be sweet!
Me year 8:

anxious.gif

LOL at the disclaimer. Soon this will be standard in listings. Maybe we need a shorter identifier.

Maybe: NonCon?

GLWS

There is no Cocaine Giraffe $100. Or is that the controversy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom