SOLD ES Fracs, Tiger NCV Red, 80 ESST 500s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
For sale I have a rack of ES fracs, a rack of Tiger NCV Red chips and 80 ESST 500s.

1000 shipped 980 shipped CONUS for the ES Fracs. Fracs have been in play about 6 times.

900 shipped CONUS for the red Tiger NCV. Never put into play. REMOVED

480 shipped CONUS for the 80 ESST 500s. Look mint to me, but judge from pictures please. SOLD

Paypal FF no notes. Zelle or Venmo works as well.

Possible trade for leaded racks of 1s, 25s, 100s. Must have edge spots, no solids please. PM with trade offers.

Pictures below. I have pictures from the front and back of each barrel of ES Frac. Happy to provide more pictures if needed.
bvU5dw8h.jpg

kQMfQ1Vh.jpg

ILWeQWSh.jpg

XWkwGyph.jpg

Last edited:
Really, really tempted to make the reds into progressive bounty chips for my ESPT set...
I thought about using these as fracs, the Tiger NCV yellow as 5s and ESST 500s as 25s in a custom label Cali set, but I really really don't need another chip set. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Two weekends ago I had just finished a good bottle of wine and I was to posting a wanted ad for a secondary cash set… love the chips but the last NAGB wave got me good lol
Most my great chip set are also born or created while enjoying some wine/bourbon lol. Hell what was when I bought that ES cash set you sold last March lol

My goal really is to never purchase any Tigers so I can never know what I’m missing!
Very good advice. I was doing very well with this…

I made a critical error by ordering a sample set. Sample set filled me with regret and instant FOMO…like as bad as I’ve had so far.

I do fear how much $$$ I’ve gone and sunk in, but they truly represent a set of chips I can keep and love forever.

You only get a single shot at living your life on your own terms. That’s how I have been chipping for a couple years and I’ve seen my collection grow. I’m broke most of the time, but I’m so happy now. I can feel chip Nirvana.

Soon, I’ll be vanished!

Sorry for derail @toothpic , sometimes I get to typing and forget I’m in a sales thread!

Love these chips! Get me while you can!

Some pr0n to heat the thread up a bit….
IMG_2532.jpeg

Honestly, I’m thinking they don’t even need a Tiger label. I’m thinking “au natural”

Sorry for derail @toothpic , sometimes I get to typing and forget I’m in a sales thread!

Love these chips! Get me while you can!

Some pr0n to heat the thread up a bit….
View attachment 1121427

Honestly, I’m thinking they don’t even need a Tiger label. I’m thinking “au natural”
I don't mind a thread derail, I do it all the time. Your previos mention of chip nirvana made me remember an old thread that I bought back to life. The general summary for my chipping journey is
i have no idea.jpg

I don't mind a thread derail, I do it all the time. Your previos mention of chip nirvana made me remember an old thread that I bought back to life. The general summary for my chipping journey is
View attachment 1121428
I’m in the same spot brother. I’m a complete junkie.

I also am pretty clueless about my overall objectives at this point.

What is the matri…..chipset?

I’m in the same spot brother. I’m a complete junkie.

I also am pretty clueless about my overall objectives at this point.

What is the matri…..chipset?
My order of events
  1. I see pretty chips
  2. If the price is reasonable I buy them
  3. Then I plan to get them in play if I don't change my mind/directions
Everything else is unknown lol

Removed the rack of NCV red for now. May have a custom project coming up so keeping those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom