SOLD ES Cash - MEGA GOAT Set (High Rollers Set + Everyday Heroes Set) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel is not like any of us greed balls. She's selfless and gives up her own needs and wants to help others get theirs first. Always putting herself second. She sold me my first rack of ES chips. She didn't have to or even want to. She was asked to do it as a favor.

I'm posting this because I know it was a jest but this lady is like no other chipper here. She has got wanted ads for chips she has sold me even though she needed them.

You rock @liftapint . If you ever get real desperate for an ES set, I'll sell you mine. It's been locked up for ages and doesn't even see use. Always there for ya...

The truth is, I just change my mind a lot. LOL.
And I like to get mail. And send mail.
But mostly, I change my mind a lot. I want this set, no I don't, yes I do. :)
I do like to help people find things too, and love it when people enjoy the chips I send them (except you, @detroitdad, time to send those home, lol)

Thanks for your kind words.

The truth is, I just change my mind a lot. LOL.
And I like to get mail. And send mail.
But mostly, I change my mind a lot. I want this set, no I don't, yes I do. :)
I do like to help people find things too, and love it when people enjoy the chips I send them (except you, @detroitdad, time to send those home, lol)

Thanks for your kind words.

What chips?

@Steppenwolf - I may get back into Grail sets later. Just chilling for now. Still have some sets, but not at this level. I do miss my ESST and ESPT’s sometimes. Those were some of the most beautiful sets ever made!
My hat is off to you Han. You've had some of the most incredible sets... and epic breakdowns too. More importantly, your kindness is what has stood out the most to me personally. I won't soon forget that.

Did you know though,

Mel is not like any of us greed balls. She's selfless and gives up her own needs and wants to help others get theirs first. Always putting herself second. She sold me my first rack of ES chips. She didn't have to or even want to. She was asked to do it as a favor.

I'm posting this because I know it was a jest but this lady is like no other chipper here. She has got wanted ads for chips she has sold me even though she needed them.

You rock @liftapint . If you ever get real desperate for an ES set, I'll sell you mine. It's been locked up for ages and doesn't even see use. Always there for ya...
1607122958290.gif

I'll take the remainder of the High Roller Set:

200 x $5, 200 x $25, 20 x $100.

Thanks!

Awesome. I'll mark you down as dibs. Plan to give chippers a chance to nab the whole set first. Honestly, the 100's and 500 were excruciatingly hard to come by. Especially at these quantities. Want to give them a chance to be together before breaking them up.

EVERYDAY HEROES SET
- Set is SOLD

HIGH ROLLERS SET
- All dibs are accounted for. Waiting till Saturday Dec 12th @ 11:59 PM EST, before splitting the set.
- Honouring posting to give a chipper a chance to own entire set by the date & time above
- Thanks for your patience everyone.

...Han

EVERYDAY HEROES SET -> SOLD
HIGH ROLLERS SET - SOLD

Both sets have found awesome new homes. Going to two wonderful chippers. As a surprise bonus for both new owners of the sets, I'll be sending along the following as a small thank you and as a new chip house warming present to go along with chips. Amazing chips going to amazing chippers.

IMG_8029.JPG

...Han

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom