Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
*PLEASE READ*

This IS a dibs sale but after missing a number of opportunities due to not watching the Forum every second, I will not acknowledge “dibs” on any chips until 9:00 AM Eastern. Want to give the early birds a chance at these as well.

Posting “dibs” regarding any of the chips below will NOT be recognized as a valid claim until on & after 9 AM Eastern.

Example: If a member claims “dibs” at 8:59 AM Eastern on the rack of Empress Star $5, and another member claims “dibs” just 1 minute after them, the 2nd member would be entitled to the chips, even though they weren’t the first person to claim dibs on them.

For Sale: ALL PENDING

Empress Star $1 - $450/rack

3 racks + 1 barrel available

Empress Star $5 - $350/rack
1 rack available

Empress Star $25 - $120/barrel
4 barrels available

Other than the spare barrel of $1 and the $25’s, the rest must be purchased by the rack. Buyer pays shipping. PPF&F.

Refer to pictures for quality.

B2FE19AF-3A1A-4D52-B206-007E521868FB.jpeg

3159131A-C754-4B4C-83DB-D7093F340F0D.jpeg

Last edited:
So is it first to dibs on or after 9am ET or is it everyone interested up to and including 9am ET? Does that mean while the sale is posted before 9am ET it doesn’t actually open until 9am ET (a la TCR) or is it open now but not really because it’s not 9am ET so express interest knowing that posting too soon might mean missing out? At face value, I think it means it’s still first to call dibs but they simply have to wait until 9am ET for you to acknowledge said dibs, but reading deeper into your message, it might mean you prefer to sell to the person who posts the fastest once it’s 9am ET vs the person who posts first after you open your sales thread? Kind of like early bird gets the worm but just not too early?

Just trying to formulate a plan :)

Last edited:
It seems like the first person to post dibs at 9am est time will get the opportunity to purchase the chips. At least that’s the way I am reading it.

If people are confused, I’m really sorry about that. I wanted more people to have the opportunity to check the forum and see a dibs sale they didn’t actually miss yet.

Regardless of your interest in the chips or what you post now, if you want any of the chips being offered up above, you can make a valid “dibs” claim on them beginning at 9 AM Eastern.

Expressing interest or claiming your intention to claim dibs at any time before 9 AM Eastern will not be recognized as a valid “dibs” claim.

Regardless of your interest in the chips or what you post now, if you want any of the chips being offered up above, you can make a valid “dibs” claim on them beginning at 9 AM Eastern.

Expressing interest or claiming your intention to claim dibs at any time before 9 AM Eastern will not be recognized as a valid “dibs” claim.

Here I was thinking PCF would never suffer from sales that include “sales legal jargon.” Wrooooooooooong lol Jk Nicely setup sale Triston. Hate to see you part with it. This set is awesome.

Here I was thinking PCF would never suffer from sales that include “sales legal jargon.” Wrooooooooooong lol Jk Nicely setup sale Triston. Hate to see you part with it. This set is awesome.
Not to worry, we kept a nice piece for ourselves. This is an incredible set, and my pictures don’t do it justice. I didn’t think I would like the set because of the $5 chip but seeing them in person, I actually love them!

Not to worry, we kept a nice piece for ourselves. This is an incredible set, and my pictures don’t do it justice. I didn’t think I would like the set because of the $5 chip but seeing them in person, I actually love them!

Nice, at least some are staying in the fam. I agree, the $5 is muted in pics. In person, looks much better. Top to bottom very cohesive set. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom