SOLD Empress joliet/Paris 1s/CDM 200/MGM/LCO ceramic 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping would then be $25 instead of $16 so I guess he would still pay $9 + $8 (8 for the CONUS shipping) Would save $7, interested? @BarrieJ3
PMed back. I think I'm going to hold off for now, with 9 racks I'm just picking up extras that come up. Damn shipping!

You should also think about maybe using a rule on your sales, like "I will honor dibs, but dibs means you're taking it. If you're curious about them, or have questions -- please PM first."

That way you don't have people dibsing and undibsing (and of course, the ever fun dibsing for other people with no personal intent to buy).

PMed back. I think I'm going to hold off for now, with 9 racks I'm just picking up extras that come up. Damn shipping!

You should also think about maybe using a rule on your sales, like "I will honor dibs, but dibs means you're taking it. If you're curious about them, or have questions -- please PM first."

That way you don't have people dibsing and undibsing (and of course, the ever fun dibsing for other people with no personal intent to buy).
Cool, totally understand. Shipping does suck.

To be honest I didn’t think I had to stipulate any dibs-rules. To me ”dibs” has always been the same as ”I’ll take em”. To be fair I did create a new sales thread and sorta offered an out by asking if dibsers were still interested. Still not happy about people backing out but it is what it is. Will have to make rules clear for next time.

Questions about the $5s.

How are the inlays? Lots of faded ones?
Can you post a pic of cherry red and dark red side by side?
I’d say they look good. Here’s a side by side. Only 20 cherry reds left though

406E693C-EF01-454B-86AA-6B249274A226.jpeg

Bump with new price for cherry picked 1s. All are sharp

Backup if a rack or more of the empress $100 becomes available again. The 80 that are still available (?) would not suffice for my cg overlable set. Great candidates for $1s.

Backup if a rack or more of the empress $100 becomes available again. The 80 that are still available (?) would not suffice for my cg overlable set. Great candidates for $1s.
I have 80 left and that’s all I have so none more to be available I’m afraid, at least not from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom