Eldorado Club Set - my first milling adventure (2 Viewers)

MarquetteMonkey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I fell in love with Eldorado Club chips the first time I laid eyes on the Eldorado Club $1s. I originally was going to make a mixed set around them, but once I took the plunge and tried my hand at milling, I knew I wanted to make an Eldorado Club set. My game is small potatoes compared to most on here, so the $1s will be my workhorse. I still wanted to put some Cali $5s and a nice $20 around them.

I sifted through many racks of $1s to try and find consistent color and condition along with several hours of dental picking out stubborn dirt that wouldn’t come out in a cleaning.

I am happy with how they turned out and will be a set that I keep forever as it combines so many elements of my first year journey on PCF.

Without further ado, the pr0n!

A2093370-92CC-448A-ADF4-FBFB7B393797.jpeg

328C86DD-0E69-4022-B1ED-026020E74F7E.jpeg

Did you mill these yourself? If not, who?
Labels?
What type and thickness/finish?

curious!

Very cool!
I wouldn't be surprised if you change your quarter some day!

cool as f***. I personally love the Eldorado label! great pairing with the others too :tup:
Love this set. Terrific execution!
Well done! Those are awesome!

Thank you! It means a lot!

Did you mill these yourself? If not, who?
Labels?
What type and thickness/finish?

curious!

Shame on me, I forgot to tag @Gear on this post! His highly recommended work was as advertised! These are glossy vinyl, textured laminate labels.

Also what do you use to remove stubborn “cane dirt”? Toothpick/ needle?

I used a dental pick. There night be cheaper options out there, but just picked these up from amazon. worked ok for me for the most part. Takes some patience!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ACOE0KE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_ODIQywCzh8JKj

Nice!!! inspiring man!! i love the vintage vibes!!1

i have alot of chips to mill, i am considering trying your style, i have been looking at those jewelry vices.
if you dont mind me asking, about how many chips can you get done in an hour if you are concentrating? (milling only)

Haha - I really struggled with this decision as you can tell from this post:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/which-frac-for-my-eldorado-project.45816/

I went back and forth on these multiple times and also bought some green eldorado fracs that I considered milling as well. Ultimately I went with my gut even though it’s not the most traditional of fracs.

I've just voted for the red quarter in your other thread :whistle: :whistling:
Potentially... Secondary quarter :D.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom