Dunes / Wynn / Truman's House Sample Sets for Charity (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
One of my wife's best friends is suffering from a very long and very hard fight with cancer. Her friend has an amazing positive attitude and beat it 10 years ago, and has stayed positive throughout her latest bout. She has gotten a lot of help from a charity called the Joe Andruzzi Foundation.

My wife wants to participate in a 7 mile run in her friend's honor and to support the Joe Andruzzi Foundation. Her goal is to raise $3K for the Foundation by the end of July.

If you're interested in donating, please PM me and I'll forward the link. You can use your credit card and it's all tax deductible.

Anyone that donates at least $20 will get entered into 3 different raffles for three different sample sets:

Set 1: Truman's House sample set (BBOTB3/5/6/7 commemorative chips plus live 25c, $1, $5 and $20 chips)
Set 2: Stack of 10 "Year of the Rooster" $1 live chips from the Wynn Las Vegas
Set 3: Three hot-stamped Paulson Dunes tournament chips (T1, T5, T25) plus some 43mm $8 Chinese New Year chips

(Mods, feel free to move this to classifieds if it's more appropriate there or contact me with any questions)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom