SOLD Dunes, Crystal Park, Bahamia, PCA, Twains, Aces (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Selling a bunch of chips that have been sitting around for a few years, and quite frankly, I'm not sure what my plan for them was. The money for these chips will help to pay for the PNY cash set I just got my hands on, and I'm willing to trade any of these for PNY's (specifically $1's, $20's, $100 primary, and $500 primary and/or secondary). It is my hope that I can sell these in lots, add-on's for those who already have sets and just want a few spares. Will also consider selling them by denom, but would prefer not to. I'm not totally current on pricing for some of these, and will listen to offers.

Payment will be via PayPal F&F, prices include shipping in North America, funds to be paid in USD. I prefer not to ship overseas, but may consider it if actual shipping is paid. Like most of you, I do have a job, and sometimes it can be a few days before I can get to the PO to ship packages. I'll do my best to get everything out in a timely fashion, should usually get packages in the mail in a couple days.

MARK TWAIN'S (LaGrange, MO) SOLD $125
10 x $0.50 (lightly used, could use a quick rinse)
10 x $1 (lightly used, could use a quick rinse)
10 x $5 (lightly used, could use a quick rinse)
10 x $25 (mint)
10 x $100 (mint)

PCA's SOLD $200
10 x $25
10 x $100
10 x $500
10 x $1000 plaques

I don't remember if these are primary or secondary chips, but they are all mint.

BAHAMAS' SOLD $150
10 x $1 (mint)
10 x $25 (mint)
10 x $100 (lightly used, very good condition)
10 x $500 (lightly used, very good condition)

CRYSTAL PARK SOLD $70
10 x $1 (near mint)
10 x $5 (mint)
10 x $25 (lightly used, very good condition)

DUNES SOLD $230
10 x $25 (mint)
10 x $100 (near mint)
10 x $500 (lightly used, very good condition)

ACES
100 x $2 (lightly used, great condition) $80 SOLD
100 x $3 (lightly used, great condition) $80 SOLD

If you need better pictures or more details, shoot me a PM. I'd prefer to send pictures from my phone to your phone. Again, I'll listen to all reasonable offers, and will gladly trade for the PNY's I listed above.

Last edited:
trying to post pictures I took with my phone, from my mac. i suck at technology

what did the PCA and Bahamia chips sell for? seller deleted the prices after sale.

current prices listed:

PCA ???
MARK TWAIN'S (LaGrange, MO) $125
GRAND VICTORIA $200
BAHAMIA'S ???
CRYSTAL PARK $100
DUNES $275
ACES

100 x $2 (lightly used, great condition) $125
100 x $3 (lightly used, great condition) $125

what did the PCA and Bahamia chips sell for? seller deleted the prices after sale.

current prices listed:

PCA ???
MARK TWAIN'S (LaGrange, MO)
$125
GRAND VICTORIA $200
BAHAMIA'S ???
CRYSTAL PARK $100
DUNES $275
ACES

100 x $2 (lightly used, great condition) $125
100 x $3 (lightly used, great condition) $125

PCA sold for $200, Bahamia sold for $150

Probably good I didn't see this tread last night. I would love to have some PCA $500's for my set, but I have spent way to much the last 2 months already on chips!

sorry - could swear I read a recent post from you requesting sellers to please leave prices listed, for future reference ..
I agree. It's annoying, searching old classifieds to get an idea what something is worth, and seeing no prices.

I agree. It's annoying, searching old classifieds to get an idea what something is worth, and seeing no prices.

More often than not I think you will get an idea of what people are asking, but not what they are worth. A lot of deals are made through PM's for less than asking. JMO

sorry - could swear I read a recent post from you requesting sellers to please leave prices listed, for future reference ..

I'll try to leave prices in the OP from now on, didn't know that was a site rule, sorry

Only the Grand Vic's and Aces chips left, feel free to shot me an offer on them if you're interested!

Price drop on remaining items! Grand Vic's are now $150, and the Ace's $2's and $3's are $100/rack.

Only the Grand Vic's are left, which surprises me a little, I thought they'd be one of the first to go. Someone buy them so I can close the ad;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom