Cancelled DUNES cc China Clay - (Micro) Blind, Cash Game, Poker Chip Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looking for a DUNES China Clay - (Micro) Blind, Cash Game, Poker Chip Set on the used market. Ideally enough for a 10+ person game. Bigger the better and I'll split down to what I need. If you have a larger set including the tournament demons please still reply. I can add quarters and nickels to this set if I need to. What I don't want to do is end up with a 3-4 person set that I need to buy additional payers worth from apache and then the stacks will look mismatched.

Please let me know what vintage you have and provide photos of the faces/stacks. Below you'll see two photos that I'm trying to avoid mixed stacks. Also you'll notice that the 5s and 100s have one newer chip of current production added. Let me know what version you have. Do you have the 5s with the blue spot or the one with a grey spot? and the 100s do you have the one with pink spots or the singe chip in the photo with more brown?

Also the pic to the right you'll notice the quarters are all more coral in color or salmon. Then you'll see some more pink quarters mixed in. I believe current production is more pink. Please let me know when you bought them and if you picked them up new or used and what version you have. I'm torn cause I prefer the 5s and 100s from a few years ago with the brighter spots but the latest pinker quarters are preferred.

1673729542267.png
1673729623108.png

My ideal set would be 100/nickels, 200/quarters, 200/1s, 200/5s, 100/20s, 60/100s, 10/500s 10/1000s

If anyone has any recommendations on a rack of nickels let me know. I'll be needing them as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom