For Sale Dunes $5 9th Edition, Kings Castle TRK $500, Nevada Club TRK $500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm selling the following individual chips to help find some upcoming chip purchases.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost. All payments via PayPal (Friends and Family or you pay PP fees). Selling prices not negotiable - I've already marked these down from what I've seen in price guides and other price estimates and sales.

1) Dunes $5 9th Edition Paulson chip - very good condition. Price is $45 + shipping. CCGTC estimate was $60.

2) Kings Castle $500 TRK chip - very good condition, stands on edge. Price is $40. Sold for $50-65 previously.

3) Nevada Club $500 TRK chip - very good condition. Price is $25. Sells for $35 at Spinetti's.

If someone wants to buy all 3 chips I'll include free shipping to CONUS, and will throw in a Borgata $1 chip and a Truman's House BBOTB6 commemorative chip.

Good luck!

Is the queen trying to turn the kings head from staring at that rack?

Awesome chips man.

Is the queen trying to turn the kings head from staring at that rack?

Awesome chips man.

Nope. This is one of the best inlays of all time. The chick with the rack is admiring/taking his scepter and as a result his queen is taking his crown. I love these chips. @Jackstraw should jump in with some of his pics. If anyone else has a $500 kickin' around I'm in need.

Reactions: 72o
Nevada Club and Kings Castle chips are sold. Sorry Vault - pltgyst beat you to it.

Dunes chip still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom