SOLD Dunes $25,000 50mm chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstraw

Straight
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have 20 to sell, they are offered with tiered pricing. It breaks my heart to sell but medical bills gotta get paid.

Dunes 50mm $25,000 Chips New/Near New – 20 total

20 = $5,000

10 = $2,750

5 = $1,500

Serious injuries only please. Thanks for looking.

Photos will be post in an hour or two.

Last edited:
I
Dan, my thoughts are with you sir. Hate to see you sell those beauties. People, you don't need pics. They look like my avatar. Very slightly used if at all. Only 200 made or so they say.
I mean, I'm not spending 5 grand on these ever so I'd definitely love a picture of these beauties :D

Reactions: JWC
Let me go dig up the picture I have of a magnificent Dunes hoard. There is a stack of 20 or 30 $25k chips in it. I think.

Dan, my thoughts are with you sir. Hate to see you sell those beauties. People, you don't need pics. They look like my avatar. Very slightly used if at all. Only 200 made or so they say.
IMHO, classified ads should always have pics. Removes any potential conflict about the condition of the chips.

Plus, with potential account hacking we've seen, it should be standard practice to have photos with username. This is a forum of 10k+ users.

I mean, if someone is spending $250 per chip, a quick snap photo is not a major ask.

IMHO, classified ads should always have pics. Removes any potential conflict about the condition of the chips.

Plus, with potential account hacking we've seen, it should be standard practice to have photos with username. This is a forum of 10k+ users.

I mean, if someone is spending $250 per chip, a quick snap photo is not a major ask.
He said he'd post pics in an hour or two but that was 12 hours ago...he is selling for medical reasons...you don't think...maybe someone should do a wellness check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom