SOLD DSQ (Diamond Square) solids - 1326 chips!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Great milling opportunity here, with a huge chip set on a great mold. A whopping 1326 chips for $580 plus shipping - less than 45 cents per chip! Post dibs in the thread and follow up with a PM. Breakdown as follows:
  • Black x 184
  • Yellow x 191
  • Blue x 238
  • Red x 375
  • Green x 129
  • White x 135
  • Blurple (all but one chip are milled) x 74
I was planning to use the black and yellow chips as 25c and 50c chips, blue $1, red $5, green $20, white $100 and blurple MEMBER or ALL IN. Some of the yellow chips and a small number of the red chips could use some flattening. An ultrasonic bath (especially for the white chips) would probably make a nice difference, as well. I would prefer to sell everything as a set, but I will split at 50 cents per chip as long as most are accounted for. PM if you want more pics.

1688075613549.png

IMG_8012.jpeg

Trying to work out a split, but until that happens, the lot is still available.

If someone wanted the White (135 chips), Blue (160 chips) and Red (375 chips), that would complete the split. Since that would be a split that is pretty much down the middle, that would be $290 for the 670 chips.

One of the people who had sent me a PM with interest has backed out. Full set still available.

Saturday morning bump
This is such an amazing deal! At least I think so. I am trying to figure out what type of tournament said I can make out of this and if I should rehot stamp or label. I'm thinking label. Would a rehot stamp even be possible? Anyway, I'm arguing with my wallet lol

I think so, too. If you know how to mill, or want to learn, this set would be a cheap way to do it. Even with quality labels, you’d have a 1000+ chip set for under $1 a chip.

I’m moving, I don’t need a new project
I’m moving, I don’t have time for a new project
I’m moving I don’t want to move a new project
I’m moving, don’t shop for a new project
I’m moving, I don’t have space for a new project

Wait……

I’m moving! I DO have space for a new project!
I’m moving! I’ll have a shop for a new project!!
I’m moving! No one will notice one more project being moved!!!
I’m moving! Soon I’ll have time for a new project!!!!
I’m moving! Soon I’ll need a new project!!!!!

Translation: Dibs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom