Tourney Does Anybody still play Home Poker on P*? (2 Viewers)

DeeVee8

Straight
Reaction score
During the pandemic, our group had a little game. Now when I try to log on, all I get is this. Can't get past it. ?!?!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 4.48.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 4.48.21 PM.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 93
I can still use it but its probably the worst option if you want to play Holdem or Omaha. My group just uses PokerNow as its extremely easy, no setup or invites beyond a link, and most importantly it doesn't rake - like P* does with their play money cash games.

I can still use it but it’s probably the worst option if you want to play Holdem or Omaha. My group just uses PokerNow as it’s extremely easy, no setup or invites beyond a link, and most importantly it doesn't rake - like P* does with their play money cash games.
If no rake, is there a monthly fee or anything of the sort?

I run a weekly tournament on Stars, alternating between NLHE (w or w/o bounty) and a mixed game of some sort. Have done for 3 1/2 years, works great for tourneys in my experience. We use poker now for cash games.

We play cash Pot Limit play money,. We started during Covid, and still do once a week. I'm not sure its because its play money, but I find that every other hand seems to have the river card decide the winner, which is super frustrating.
We play for real money, stat kept on an excel spreadsheet which takes in account of the table rake using excel formulas,

I'm looking for an alternative, and Poker now might be worth a try.

I play in three different PokerStars home game weekly tournaments on the app. I get that screen sometimes too but usually a restart of the app or computer fixes it. One time I gave up and just reinstalled the app to fix it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom