• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Didn’t take long... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
D220A6C1-6487-4B30-8896-0A635CBF2F24.png

Maybe a dumb question showing my limited chip and eBay knowledge.

How do you know those are from here? As in, have there been other sales of these chips before the big releases here? Or were these items that have kinda been available online just not in bulk before? Or hell maybe you’ve already marched the eBay usernames, I have no idea.

Just curious!

Circumstance for me - is the seller listing a dozen other chips that are commonly on here (where if they bought them from anywhere else they’d be losing money at their list price)? Are they offering barrels and racks of chips that never existed in more than singles just after large qty becomes available on here? Is there name chipsdealer?

if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, tastes like a duck, it’s most likely a duck.

Last edited:
Circumstance for me - is the seller listing a dozen other chips that are commonly on here (where if they bought them from anywhere else they’d be losing money at their list price)? Are they offering barrels and racks of chips that never existed in more than singles just after large qty becomes available on here? Is there name chipsdealer?
Gotcha. Welp whatcha gonna do. Chippers gonna chip and poker players gonna try and take advantage. I've learned enough to mostly shutup on these topics, but I'll be the first to buy out everything a vendor has when they blacklist flippers and either refuse to sell to em, or have flipper/nonflipper pricing.

Gotcha. Welp whatcha gonna do. Chippers gonna chip and poker players gonna try and take advantage. I've learned enough to mostly shutup on these topics, but I'll be the first to buy out everything a vendor has when they blacklist flippers and either refuse to sell to em, or have flipper/nonflipper pricing.
Plz no.... I only have so much room.

I'm making a promise to not pick up any more chips through 2019, unless they're needed samples.
Can’t forget about singles... and hey what about round poker chips? You can never have enough of those!

Best of luck with the sabbatical :)

Not sure about anyone else but I got the black Friday door buster of the lucky 21s, but there was a lot of these on eBay well before the sale. Several people here had these chips before Jim had them for sale as well so these aren't necessarily flippers but they are overpriced imo.

The Outpost chips have been posted for a while. Some of those are rainmans.

As for knowing they're from here....smart people keep a list of members and their eBay name. Sometimes it's obvious when they use the same photos though (that's how I've connected a lot of dots over time)

I don't think those Outpost chips came from here. Some of the denoms listed I didn't even get (most of those are Pacheco chips, and I mostly received San Ramon chips).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom