Diaper party (1 Viewer)

HighBarSquat

Reaction score
Any one have experience they would like to share in diaper parties?

For my first child we just did a cash game with everyone bringing diapers(1 table). We provided food and drinks. Went well.

This time around I want to invite enough people for a 2-3 table tournament. Most of these people unfortunately don't play poker much. Just trying to get ideas on how to make it fair. I would provide food and drinks.

What I'm thinking is...
$x buy in. Box diapers gets you 50% extra chips?

Or box a diapers gets X amount of chips and I can guarantee a prize pool. I understand not all diapers are equal which makes it awkward.

Thanks

Also thinking I could do x buy in with % going towards diapers.

I have ran a coupe of Diaper poker party events. I hosted one for @Sprouty , and another for my daughter. Both were very successful. My daughter didn't have to buy diapers for the first year.

I did something cheap for dinner (on me). Dogs for one, sloppy joes for the other.

$40.00 buy in, $40.00 rebuy. $10.00's from the initial buy in is raked and paid out to the whomever the diaper party is for. The rest (including the rebuys is paid out to the players). If you brought a gift card or package of diapers then you received bonus tourney chips. The diapers needed to be valued at 10 bucks or more. I didn't verify any of it. Most players went above and beyond in bringing diapers.

I have gone to a few diaper party events and every time the people attending bring a huge box or several packs of smaller diapers. Pretty much everyone is happy to get out of the house and have a fun night. As @detroitdad said, keep it simple. Offer a few extra chips for bringing a box of diapers and you will be very happy with the end result. Start making all these rules and it makes it feel less like a fun event.

I have done toy drive tournaments at Christmas time and my players went above and beyond with their donations.

I was scared to click on this thread. I had no ideas this was an actual thing.

I was afraid a bunch of you degenerates were playing poker in Depends.
Same here. I assumed everyone had to wear a diaper and it was some kind of endurance thing where you can't leave the table lol.

Is this really a thing? I've never heard of a diaper party before.

I was scared to click on this thread. I had no ideas this was an actual thing.

I was afraid a bunch of you degenerates were playing poker in
I meant to quote @shorticus instead.

Very simple, have a $XX buy-in tournament and bring a new toy worth at least $20 or a cash donation for XX extra tournament chips.

We donated $200 and car load of toys to a local nonprofit organization my family is close with.

Last edited:
I have ran a coupe of Diaper poker party events. I hosted one for @Sprouty , and another for my daughter. Both were very successful. My daughter didn't have to buy diapers for the first year.

I did something cheap for dinner (on me). Dogs for one, sloppy joes for the other.

$40.00 buy in, $40.00 rebuy. $10.00's from the initial buy in is raked and paid out to the whomever the diaper party is for. The rest (including the rebuys is paid out to the players). If you brought a gift card or package of diapers then you received bonus tourney chips. The diapers needed to be valued at 10 bucks or more. I didn't verify any of it. Most players went above and beyond in bringing diapers.
Really like this idea. Appreciate the response.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom