SOLD Deal of the century! I mean not really... more of a junk sale. But $20 is $20! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
This is one of those amazing opportunities that don't come around every day my friends... here we have some beautiful (lmao) antiques from the gaming world.
20220731_131840.jpg

85... that right 72 beautiful and many unique Paranoid or whatever you call this stuff. Some people are asking $5 - $10 each for these beauties on eBay. If you like farting around selling singles to make 2 or even $3 dollars... well my friends this is your lucky day! All of the "M"s are going to Mr. ROB AKA @moose , I owe this guy big time for having to put up with me twice already in life!

Asking $35 shipped for this giant pile of cra.... I mean beautiful historical works of art. I mean you even get 17 of the awesome lighting Toilet Paper chips as we call them!
20220731_131925.jpg

If you have a random crap shelf or junk drawer that just looks pathetic and in need of a bunch of "stuff" to take up space... this is also the lot for you.

@FordPickup92 was too embarrassed to post this and I thought... "what the heck, I can make a funny out of it, who cares!" So of someone wants this stuff make an offer, we really don't need it. It was all part of a lot that had some other chips that we really didn't need, so now all of it is just sitting around taking up space.

I know there are folks out there that collect this stuff. Unfortunately we are NOT those people.

PayPal FF please, I will be giving you Bries PayPal as she will earn whatever these bring by having to touch them and pack them up! Please don't ask tosend this overseas... it's really not worth it, but if you want them you would have to pay the additional over $9 for shipping.

Please help save these from the trash can. We have sworn to never sell on eBay again, so if they don't sell here... saddly their fate is not a good one.

And sorry if you are really into this stuff, just wanted to have some fun with it! Happy Sunday Fun Day Y'all!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
But wait there's more... if you buy today. I am feeling pretty damn generous. I will fill the rest of the box with these garbage light weight blanks that some other chipper thought would be funny to put in a box as filler space so they would sit in our way forever!
20220731_135229.jpg

And yes... there is even more than shown unfortunately. Whatever it takes to give you one completely filled box of junk, we will be happy to make that happen! These beautiful green chips weight in at about 4 grams each... of you are lucky. Literally worse than dice chips by a mile! When someone says "dude these dice chips suck!" You can come back with... "oh yeah, check these out! Stop complaining or we are using these next time!" I promise they will shut up right away!

Operators are standing by for your call! This won't last long so act fast!! Lmfao

Thabk you @Joe Harris for the laugh brother... I literally had to stop typing from laughing so hard making these posts! As long as one person gets my 5th grade humor... then this was a success!

BTW that # was a total guess I pulled out of my butt. For poops and giggles I pulled out the ole scale and grabbed 20 of those hunks of crap
20220731_140656.jpg

I nailed that one on the head!! Haha

'M' if split. Pickup at Poker Hall Legends?
Are you coming down for Dan's game Mr. Rob? I would be happy to give them to you if you have a use my friend!

We have 13 of those beautiful relics here for you Mr. Rob
20220731_141033.jpg

And just like that we are down to 72 pieces... better drop the price to $35 shipped!

Don't worry I still have enough of those crappy green chips to fill a box!

Let me update the OP!

Are you coming down for Dan's game Mr. Rob? I would be happy to give them to you if you have a use my friend!

View attachment 958846
And just like that we are down to 72 pieces... better drop the price to $35 shipped!

Let me update the OP!
1659291369455.gif

I am a man of my word... a full box of "stuff" for $35 shipped!
20220731_141722.jpg

Hurry folks,I am running out of garbage to shove in as filler. I may have to start using Leaded THC's... but really bad ones that nobody wants. Check out these treasure I could sprinkle into your box I'd someone else claims specific goodies!
20220731_142007.jpg

View attachment 958846

Let me update the OP!
Yes we confirmed today. I have a few of these already. MMMMMMMMM thanks!

Yes we confirmed today. I have a few of these already. MMMMMMMMM thanks!
Are you also bringing your lovely better half Mrs. Fran? Poker meet ups are just not the same without her keeping the ladies wine glasses filled to the tippy top! Lol

Still couldn't believe that nobody caught her refrence in NM when saying we are playing "keys" and everyone's keys were in the bowl... bunch of kids around here man. I was dying laughing!

Looking forward to see you guys again and safe travels down. These will be there waiting for you sir! I should charge you a Toonie just because I haven't seen one in forever, and I absolutely love those $2 coins. But they are absolutely free of charge my friend, we will sit them to the side for you.

Ok... adding more poop greens wasn't fair. I also have 13 beautiful Pioneer Bubble gum quarters with half of the stamps worn off. These are in pretty good shape other than the stamps. A Vendor here sold me these for $4.50 a chip... I wish I could make that up
20220731_143524.jpg

For just $45 shipped I will omit some of the green poo poo 4 grams and add all of these treasures in!

"It's a bold strategy Cotton! He couldn't seriously sell off all of that amazing stuff for $45 SHIPPED! could he???"
20220731_144122.jpg

Keep an eye on this one folks! Price will never go higher than $45... but there are still some green turds on that right side that "could" be replaced with treasures... I am having too much fun with this. Let me see what else I can find around here!

Alright fine... if that wasn't enough... you can go ahead and start calling me "ole benito Chris kringle!" You're never going to believe all the "treasures" I just added to this box, it is literally bursting at the seems now!
20220731_145528.jpg

"But wait a minute cotton... what did he add???" Well funny you should ask
20220731_145420.jpg

AND going to lower thr price again!! $35 shipped to your door!

There's a lot of chip flipping going on these days... but I promise you folks... we are not after your hard earned money! We just want your free space, so we can have some of ours back! Lol

I’m laughing my head off rereading this thread!
Thank you soo much man! I literally cried twenty times writing this out!

For admitting you found this thread funny... I am required from "as seen on TV" management to inform you that you were only seconds away from out next price drop.

Man folks are going to be butt hurt, but we are going to honor that last minute price drop! This beautiful box will arrive at your door for just $29.95!!!

Here's how to oder!

Shoot me a PM and I will send Bries PayPal, send me and address, please include something ridiculous! Then it's up to the "wonderful people" of of postal service to do the rest! It's really that easy!

Thank You to the 4 or 5 people that actually found this to be funny!

I had absolutely way too much fun with this sale! Yes I am indeed turning 40 in just a few weeks and I don't care that my maturity level is still sub par of an average 5th grader.

These are sold and off to their new home! To those that didn't find this funny... just go ahead and block me... we are probably never going to have much in common and that is absolutely OK. To the rest of you... thank you for your immature humor level. I hear @Lil Tuna may be runing a shirt group buy soon that just might be "up your alley"

Spoiler: it has to do with flatulence!!

Keep on laughing Amigos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom