SOLD Day Green Flamingo Solids - 69 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for sale are 69 Day Green Solids that were milled and made into Flamingo $25's. I may favor the number for whatever reason but that's not why I'm selling 69 of them. 1) I've actually moved on from wanting a $25 in my lineup and will have a $20 chip instead. 2) I was transporting them into the house through the garage and 11 of them really wanted to start a fight with the concrete floor. Try as I may to prevent the hostilities, I held onto them for dear life but they insisted they'd emerge from the brawl victorious. A struggled ensued, they escaped my grasp, and began their battle with the concrete floor. End result, 11 bloody and bruised Day Green solids. They have since been labeled as outcasts by their family members, and in turn evicted from their rack.

$140 + shipping

Selling these for less than what I have into them between chip cost, milling, and labels. Color variation in some of them is very very mild and hardly noticeable. I'd classify the condition on these as VG with some flea bites here and there. The pics from different angles speak for themselves.

Day Green pr0n...

mgBFWG2.jpg

FkotPpV.jpg

4MUjb2N.jpg

5ZKcaLs.jpg

These are the rogue bastards,

UAvC0x6.jpg

Though not part of the sale, I will gladly include the Vatos Verdes Locos in the sale free of charge. They may not end up being reunited with their families due to their reckless ways, but I'll leave their fate to the buyer if he/she chooses to take them.
  • Dibs via the thread (dibs, PM coming, etc) followed by sending me a PM to confirm.
  • Priority will be given to buyer of largest quantity in the case of a split
  • PayPal F&F
  • Buyer is responsible for international shipping. Please take this into consideration prior to placing dibs.
Thank you for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom