Cancelled Damn you COVID-19 sale. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP updated on the interest.

I will start looking at shipping and which is the most economy way for me to get the chips to those interested. I will provide the shipping cost and you can decide if you still want to proceed with the purchase. No worries if you have 2nd thoughts.

Thanks for the interest!

Seems like the shipping will be more affordable if I shipped the whole lot to USA to a single address.

Current estimate is about 22USD/rack of shipping if anyone need an estimate. There will be additional domestic shipping cost once it reached USA.

Update: @arch3r has release dibs on peach starburst. @SiouxperStack, I have put you on 1 rack of starbust if you are still interested.

Updated OP.

2 racks of peach still up for grabs. I will start shipping the chips if all starburst can be accounted for.

Ok...I’ll take the last two racks of Peach as long as I could have 2 full racks of undamaged Starbursts (I’m not milling them).

I’m pretty sure @Highli99 isn’t milling either so @Josh Kifer ... would you be willing to take the three non-Starburst chips? (You obviously have first dibs on the best of them!). If not, no worries but I’d take one rack of undamaged then if it’d help?

Ok...I’ll take the last two racks of Peach as long as I could have 2 full racks of undamaged Starbursts (I’m not milling them).

I’m pretty sure @Highli99 isn’t milling either so @Josh Kifer ... would you be willing to take the three non-Starburst chips? (You obviously have first dibs on the best of them!). If not, no worries but I’d take one rack of undamaged then if it’d help?
Yeah, I'm fine with whatever as long as it's Millable.

Yes Star burst are all cover. I can start packing them and ship. Will send all a message on the shipping and see if you all want to proceed.

Will be closing this tread and start a new sale tread with the remaining chips. Also selling other chips I have after digging through my collection.

Trying to thin my collection to just keep a 2-3 sets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom