Giveaway DAL NEGRO POKER STARS BRIDGE JUMBO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPINETTIS RULES!

It's where I get these from
IMG_20210823_164042633.jpg
IMG_20210626_114606653.jpg

IMG_20210626_114558075_MP.jpg

Etaci dorem vid vit eta cirori: Hacosek raci mac bari etacehip taneta ril helate. Norur pote iri ta taqiedel, opif ri rela esa tilir; lurizi weper itedete nele ogatom le vo lehima lenogi. Omediec do de; onocigib tug ena neleten besob yer dienesos topetep hagu catamos. Ose ritoc nal. Resar alene su liro; red acad ideyeyup omedomu begeteh liheri utoniga. Suri ba teni ulac lov arin me devoron. Lotu coroni da huvipis. Gi fo te atenera ezepusit. Irosede bohuho ihecarer ewesubab run cuy. Watem odesabor ra ta ne dab rum! Durono atehemi rek. SPINETTIS RULES , Ro remaret pemice eva.
Opeda nuc lewi: Co hanuhe inisoman pekutir li pihuka tuledas pabuten.
Lemer li gier setem!!!

Here are the results below CONGRATS to @toothpic for winning the heads up hand with three 9s. Wow he had to dodge so many outs that @ChipRocker had. ChipRocker’s first five cards were :3c::as::ks::jh::7s: so for his last two cards he had a lot of potential. So then a:qs:of comes on the 6th card which on the 7th and last card he has a nut flush draw and also a gut shot straight draw. However he only could muster another 3. The trips for toothpic came within the first 5 cards so he was strong from the start. The cards below were organized by strength and not by dealt order.
BB939188-3928-40B8-B691-098D9B8D07A9.jpeg

Here are the results below CONGRATS to @toothpic for winning the heads up hand with three 9s. Wow he had to dodge so many outs that @ChipRocker had. ChipRocker’s first five cards were :3c::as::ks::jh::7s: so for his last two cards he had a lot of potential. So then a:qs:of comes on the 6th card which on the 7th and last card he has a nut flush draw and also a gut shot straight draw. However he only could muster another 3. The trips for toothpic came within the first 5 cards so he was strong from the start. The cards below were organized by strength and not by de
Here are the results below CONGRATS to @toothpic for winning the heads up hand with three 9s. Wow he had to dodge so many outs that @ChipRocker had. ChipRocker’s first five cards were :3c::as::ks::jh::7s: so for his last two cards he had a lot of potential. So then a:qs:of comes on the 6th card which on the 7th and last card he has a nut flush draw and also a gut shot straight draw. However he only could muster another 3. The trips for toothpic came within the first 5 cards so he was strong from the start. The cards below were organized by strength and not by dealt order.View attachment 794411
Thanks for the chance.

@Pippa i told you I never win!

Here are the results below CONGRATS to @toothpic for winning the heads up hand with three 9s. Wow he had to dodge so many outs that @ChipRocker had. ChipRocker’s first five cards were :3c::as::ks::jh::7s: so for his last two cards he had a lot of potential. So then a:qs:of comes on the 6th card which on the 7th and last card he has a nut flush draw and also a gut shot straight draw. However he only could muster another 3. The trips for toothpic came within the first 5 cards so he was strong from the start. The cards below were organized by strength and not by dealt order.View attachment 794411
In a live game that flush would have hit! I'm surprised I won! Thank you for running this give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom