Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Huge lot for sale.

4 sets of bridge regular index
12 decks of poker Jumbo
2 decks of bridge jumbo
3 decks of regional decks

All decks are new (one of each deck opened for photos and I think I shuffled a deck or 2. Never used in a game)

The bridge regular have a very slight bow on the deck I opened. Not sure if this is consistent.

$260us shipped worldwide. (If AU pm me)
First right of refusal to @JMC9389 as he was looking for the grand slam bridge jumbo.

No splits. Sorry. All or nothing.

8A2D45B2-E878-4B8F-A13A-3607B6B13D09.jpeg

61252845-F4A2-40A5-A97F-A1118072940D.jpeg

Is it bad I'm considering this just for the Grand Slam setup?

Still available Dan? I'll take a few more decks of the Poker Jumbo in addition to the Grand Slams if it helps.

Let me know if you want split some
I’m interested only on jumbo
Which ones would you want? If I buy the whole lot, of the jumbo index cards, I'm keeping three green/black set ups, a red/blue setup of poker jumbo, and the bridge jumbo Grand Slams. I can send your stuff to Zaki for reshipping or whoever else you use.

I have USA address in Washington state
I’ll be happy with any jumbo index
I don’t care about the colours
Sounds good, I'll send you a PM with what I'll have left when I have them in hand.

I just paid for the lot from Dan. In the interest of transparency, I'll have two of the NTP bridge 4 pip standard index setups, one each of the green/black and red/blue Dal Negro set ups, and the Italian regional decks all available in case anyone wants them. @Pippa gets first crack/FROR for everything but once I have these in hand I'll open a sales thread with whatever is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom