Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (10 Viewers)

The transformation process:
IMG_6716.jpeg
IMG_6717.jpeg
IMG_6718.jpeg
IMG_6719.jpeg
IMG_6720.jpeg
IMG_6723.jpeg

Went straight for the starch today @JeepologyOffroad and hit it a few times with the iron. Threw it on the table and as I pulled while stapling, definitely did the trick! Appreciate everyone's tips and tricks for this first timer! @T_Chan @Bloo_Design @Goldfish this table was made from the scraps of my raised rail table build which is being felted next! View attachment 1306479View attachment 1306480View attachment 1306482
I particularly like the space proportions of the betting line. Is it at halfway between rail and center? So, 1/4, 1/2, 1/4 of the width? Or was if just eyeballed?

I particularly like the space proportions of the betting line. Is it at halfway between rail and center? So, 1/4, 1/2, 1/4 of the width? Or was if just eyeballed?
This was all @Bloo_Design He recommended a 7" "racetrack" basically, from the inside of the rail to the betting line. I'm definitely happy with the spacing! I'm assuming it will depend mostly on the table size as well. This table is 7' x 3.5'. Definitely chat with @Bloo_Design and he will be able to guide you for sure!

Man I really need to come up with a more simpler design. In my head I had something that I thought was going to be a good idea (busy). However second guessing myself because the simple less busy just looks so much cleaner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom