SOLD Crown Plaza Abbiati Cash Set - 575 Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitsu

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For sale: 575 chip Crown Plaza cash set, from the recent Abbiati group buy. Selling these for what I paid for them from someone else.

Breakdown:
145 x $0.25
220 x $1
120 x $5
70 x $20
20 x $100

Price: $1300 + shipping (firm)

I would strongly prefer to sell this set together, without splitting it up. So if you are just looking to buy a rack or two, you can post dibs for what you want, but I'm going to leave this up for a while to see if I can find a single buyer. If a split happens, dibs will not necessarily be in order of responding. Priority will go to larger quantities requested.
Will not split racks of fracs, $1s, or $5s, they will be sold as full racks only. The $20s and $100s, will be sold by the barrel. Split price would be $250/rack. You have to buy the whole thing to get the Group Buy price.

See below for pr0n!

1602518557472.png

1602518581264.png

1602518601652.png

1602518628576.png

1602518671417.png

Dibs on the following:

20 x $1
120 x $5
40 x $20
20 x $100

I would probably also be open to a rack of $1’s in addition to the above to make a split work

I agree, these chips are a real pleasure to play with and I say that as a clay chip lover. I have 3 cash sets now and I've been mulling the sell of one but can't decide if I should sell my Crown Plaza, PNY or Aurora Star. I love them all so maybe I really should do the right thing and keep all three :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Nice pick up, Hdgeno.

Agreed nothing else even compares!

I was just referring to this comment. There definitely is a range of plastic chips. And Abiatti is right up at the top. But I'd argue that SOME Bud Jones, and definitely B&G chips are at least in the conversation. They're great plastic chips too! I especially like the feel/weight of the B&G chips. But yes, the colors on the Abiatti are top notch for sure. Don't get me wrong....I have an 1800 chip set of Crown Plaza that I'll take to my grave. I *love* them.

Any set in particular? I've never handled any B&G ships, but from pictures I havent seen any that are as vibrant and popping as these

Visually pleasing isn't everything. Weight and feel are important too. Abiatti checks all of the boxes, for sure. But if blindfolded and asked for the best feeling chips...I'm guessing I'd choose B&G. If I couldn't touch them and went by visual alone...yeah, I like the Abiatti. That said, I'd sure be curious how killer a set would be, if Tommy were to design a set on B&G!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Anyway, sorry to derail. The Crown Plaza are AWESOME chips. (looking for a few more tourney chips!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom