Tourney Created a chip calculator to help with purchases/breakdowns (1 Viewer)

JScott

Flush
Reaction score
Here's a link to a google sheet I made, I found this helpful when ordering my first set of nice chips. Let me know what you guys think.

I use it mostly to decide if I have enough chips for an MTT, and if we can do enough rebuys for a particular tournament, or what breakdowns will work for a cash game. It's been a great tool for me, I'm sure one of you guys have done better, but figured I'd share anyways.

I also have it set up where I can put in chip costs and see what buying certain chipsets will cost me. It's dangerous!

Poker Chip Calculator

I've added a couple calculators as tabs, but you can feel free do download it as well, or create your own sheet.

Nice, love me a good spreadsheet.

Playing around with the tournament portion, noticed that as I change the chips per player that the total chips in play numbers aren't changing. Should those be a formula? Chips PP * # of players?

Also, you may want to find some way to protect cells from being edited, otherwise someone can go in and change a formula in a cell. I had this issue with my spacer per player calculator for rail space.

Playing around with the tournament portion, noticed that as I change the chips per player that the total chips in play numbers aren't changing. Should those be a formula? Chips PP * # of players?

Also, you may want to find some way to protect cells from being edited, otherwise someone can go in and change a formula in a cell. I had this issue with my spacer per player calculator for rail space.
Which cell?

Fixed, Someone must have changed those columns, so I copied it over from the protected worksheet

Yep, I have a protected one at the end, I want people to make some changes and add things, then I can do a final version. It's been an awesome resource for me. that's for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom