Status
Not open for further replies.

RyGuy

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my samples that I just received a few days ago, learned from, and am now ready to pass on. They are in like new condition except have been lightly oiled (so I could really gauge the colors) and will ship in the original packaging. Asking $90 with free shipping (basically 25% off). They include:

Rounders Scroll
Rounders CSQ
Atlantic A-Mold
Atlantic HHR
Atlantic Hot Stamps

Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

P.S. To my surprise, my favorite of the group was the Atlantic HHR, and the Atlantic Hot Stamps were the most polarizing with my home game players. That's why we get samples!

Attachments

• IMG-8914.jpg
    IMG-8914.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG-8915.jpg
    IMG-8915.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG-8917.jpg
    IMG-8917.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG-8918.jpg
    IMG-8918.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG-8919.jpg
    IMG-8919.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 223
Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my samples that I just received a few days ago, learned from, and am now ready to pass on. They are in like new condition except have been lightly oiled (so I could really gauge the colors) and will ship in the original packaging. Asking $90 with free shipping (basically 25% off). They include:

Rounders Scroll
Rounders CSQ
Atlantic A-Mold
Atlantic HHR
Atlantic Hot Stamps

Just let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

P.S. To my surprise, my favorite of the group was the Atlantic HHR, and the Atlantic Hot Stamps were the most polarizing with my home game players. That's why we get samples!
So it looks like you are averaging just over 3 messages a year? Impressive control. :)
Good luck.

So it looks like you are averaging just over 3 messages a year? Impressive control. :)
Good luck.
Haha! I definitely lean more toward learning over posting (I've learned A LOT over the years). And, playing poker also takes up my time!

But, one day, I'll create my own glorious custom chip thread. The messages will be flowing then! :)

Good luck.
It was immediately made apparent to me, this forum is a group of people that collect poker chips. They don’t shove their chips across the line, nor do they play games where they could potentially lose.

Collecting the world’s finest chips, for a game designed to financially destroy your opponent; but simply cannot accept that those chips could possibly cause them losses.

I certainly am proud enough to tell you I’ve taken so, so, so many licks; hemorrhaged money. But still, to this day am excited to collect chips that I can play when I host the game.. I only buy chips that I can buy (relatively low) and I’ll only sell at the highest price I can. That’s just poker, and that’s how I look at the chips too.

To those that meet up, but don’t play for keeps, you’re not welcome at my game.

Keep chasing

King

It was immediately made apparent to me, this forum is a group of people that collect poker chips. They don’t shove their chips across the line, nor do they play games where they could potentially lose.

Collecting the world’s finest chips, for a game designed to financially destroy your opponent; but simply cannot accept that those chips could possibly cause them losses.

I certainly am proud enough to tell you I’ve taken so, so, so many licks; hemorrhaged money. But still, to this day am excited to collect chips that I can play when I host the game.. I only buy chips that I can buy (relatively low) and I’ll only sell at the highest price I can. That’s just poker, and that’s how I look at the chips too.

Keep chasing

King
Not sure if this was supposed to be some kind of joke, but you have clearly not spent enough time here yet, and you definitely have not been to a PCF meetup...

Keep chasing

King
So…you wanna buy CPC stock samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom